Chapter 58: I have to tell Cameron

Rob's P.O.V.

We were back in the studio again today, and the album was coming along nicely. Cameron and Mike were talking and Tay and Jordan were discussing lyrics and vocals. I decided to go and get some air. I had just headed outside the door when I saw Macy and Peter, I ducked behind a bush and watched them. I took my phone out of my pocket and pressed video record.

"Macy?" Peter grabbed her hand and turned her to face him, roughly.

"What Peter?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too" but she sounded unsure, to me. All of a sudden, Peter pressed his lips against hers and kissed her, hard. She pushed on his chest, but he held her more tight. She then punched his stomach and he let go clutching it.

"PETER STOP! I LOVE CAMERON! I ONLY LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND AND I DON'T THINK I EVEN LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND ANYMORE" she shouted and then ran away.

Peter headed the opposite way and I stopped recording.

I have to tell Cameron. Now.

I ran back inside and headed to the studio.

"Cameron" I panted. He looked at me with confusion on his face.

"What is it Rob?" he asked, standing up and walking towards me.

"Peter.....Macy.....Kiss" was all I could get out. Cameron's eyes went wide.

"What?" he asked. I handed him my phone. "Watch" was all I said.

Cameron watched the video, the fury and anger becoming more prominent on his face.

"I'm gonna kill him" he hissed, handing me back my phone.

"No Cameron don't, just talk to Macy"

"Macy didn't do anything, that bastard came on to her" he balled his hands in to fists, obviously trying to keep his anger in.

"I need to find Macy" he said calmly.

"Go Cameron" Tay said, but before she could finish, he was already out the door running.

"He really loves her" was all she said before going back to Jordan and vocals.

She was right, he did.

Rob's point of view hey, how about that?