Chapter 80: Warped Tour here we come

Cameron's P.O.V.

We only found out a few days ago that we'd be on Warped Tour! Macy's on Warped Tour but she doesn't know we're on Warped.

It's been just over a month since we 'took a break', and to say I was missing her would be the biggest understatement of the year.

After the whole take a break thing, I did struggle, but then I found out about Warped Tour.

Maybe the near future is really near. Nearer than we both thought.

"You ready dude?" Jordan asked.

"Yeah, let's go!" I grabbed my suitcase and ran to the bus. My home away from home.

Warped tour here we come.

At Warped Tour

Our bus pulled up and parked in the bus parking lot for the first venue. Rob and I decided to take a trip around the bus park to say hi to a few people.

We had a drink with the You Me At Six guys. When we were walking back to our bus, I heard voices. Voices that I recognised. Then laughter. As we turned the corner, I swear time slowed down. A smile creped its way onto my face.

She was here.

This is it. This is the end. Thank you everyone for reading this and sticking with me throughout. I hope you enjoyed it. This isn't the end of Macy and Cameron I promise. I am currently writing the sequel and I will post it in the next week, possibly on Monday. Thank you again, you are all amazing. It has been incredible that I posted the first chapter just under a year ago and it's got over 11,000 reads! I was always apprehensive on posting this story, but thanks to Beth (brenDAMNurie) she convinced me to and here I am writing a sequel for you guys! See you in Come Back Home.