Chapter 57: He's not good enough for her

Peter's P.O.V.

I hate Cameron Hurley. Is all I have to say. He's Macy's boyfriend, but he's not good enough for her. She's too good for him.

On the plane to New York, I thought when she said "I love you Peter" that she meant it, but obviously not because she's still with him.

He'll only break her heart and I'll make sure I'll be the shoulder for her to cry on when he does. I've planned his death more than once. I just need to find a way to break them up, but I know that he knows what I'm up to. I won't let him get in the way of Macy and I. I've always loved her and when I found out she had a new boyfriend, who was in band, I knew that I might still have a chance because it would never last.

We had a great day today, Macy and I, she took me to all these amazing places, whilst Cameron was in the studio. I need to keep hanging out with her, so she keeps pushing Cameron out. It'll take a long time, but I only have a month and so much can happen in a month.

Cameron Hurley will not be in the picture for much longer.

Next Day

Cameron's at the studio, again. Get Cameron out of the picture plan, begins now.

"What do you want to do today?" Macy asked.

"I don't mind, whatever you want to do"

"How about we just take a walk?"

"Sure"

She'll be mine soon, I'll make sure of it.

We walked past the recording studio Cameron was at. Now was my chance.

"Macy?" I grabbed her hand and turned her to face me.

"What Peter?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too" she sounded unsure. I pressed my lips against hers and kissed her. She pushed on my chest, but I held her tight. She then punched my stomach.

"PETER STOP! I LOVE CAMERON! I ONLY LOVE YOU AS A FRIEND AND I DON'T THINK I EVEN LIKE YOU AS A FRIEND ANYMORE" she shouted and then ran away.

I wasn't going to run after her, so I just turned around and headed the other way, smiling.

So do you guys hate Peter? Tell me what you think by commenting.