Chapter 51: Peter

Chapter 51: Peter

"Macy?" I heard that oh so familiar voice, that I've missed so much.

I pulled away from Jackson and slowly turned around to come face to face with the person that I've missed so much. Peter.

"Peter?"

"Hey Wendy" a tear rolled down my cheek as I heard him say my old nickname. Now dear reader I bet you're wondering why I'm reacting to seeing Peter like this, when I spoke to him the other day when he was discharged, to ask him about L.A? Correction I spoke to his mum, I never spoke to Peter. I've not seen or spoken to Peter since I found out what happened.

Anyway back to the present. I ran into Peter's arms, which soon wrapped around me, hugging me as tightly as possible. I looked into his eyes rimmed with tears.

"Peter I've missed you" I whispered.

"I've missed you too Wendy" he hugged me again and then pulled away.

"Do you want to go somewhere?" I asked. Peter nodded as I turned around to Jackson "Will you be okay here?" he replied with "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll catch up with Cameron" I grabbed Peter's hand and we headed to the place that we always went to. The Den.

Now you might not remember The Den that was above my cousin's music store. Ring any bells. Yeah. Good. Peter and I always went there after school, during weekends and during school holidays. I've missed it.

The bell dinged, announcing our arrival. We headed upstairs without saying hello to Wally. I sat on the sofa, Peter next to me. He wrapped his arm around my shoulders and I snuggled into him.

"I've missed you so much Wendy"

"I've missed you too Peter"

"I can't believe what happened to Lillie"

"I know, and you found her"

"I know, I thought it was a deer or something, I didn't know it was our best friend"

"Are you hurt?"

"Physically just a few cuts, bruises and sprained wrist, mentally scarred"

"Oh god Peter, I'm sorry I didn't come and see you in hospital, I was in a dark time"

"Jackson told me, but I'm glad your better, I couldn't lose you too"

"You could never lose me Peter Pan" Peter looked around him.

"You haven't redecorated"

"Nope" I said popping the 'p'. My phone bleeped. Why can't people just leave me alone?

Cameron: Where are you? I'm having to put up with your brother and Mike's weirdness. I'm dying here x

I take that back.

Macy: With Peter at the Wally's Musical Madness

Cameron: I'm on my way

"My boyfriend's coming over"

"Why? and Who's your boyfriend?"

"He's having to put up with Jackson and his band mate's weirdness and Cameron Hurley"

"The Cameron Hurley from We Are The In Crowd"

"Yes the Cameron Hurley"

"Oh my god Wendy, why didn't you tell me?"

"Well we haven't really kept in touch since you went to Oxford"

"I know and I'm sorry for that"

"I know you are"

"Where are they Wally?" I heard Cameron's voice, my heart skipped a beat.

"Upstairs" Wally sounded, I dunno, bored? Footsteps soon followed to reveal a very red and out of breath Cameron.

"What happened?" I asked standing up and kissing his cheek.

"Jackson and Mike chased me"

"Oh no, did they follow?"

"No, I lost them by the cake shop" he panted.

"Jackson and his cake." Cameron looked at Peter.

"Hi, I'm Cameron, Macy's boyfriend" he extended his hand.

"I'm Peter and I know who you are" Peter returned the handshake.

"She couldn't stop talking about me?" Cameron could your ego get any bigger?

"No, I'm a big fan of We Are The In Crowd" Did Cameron's face just fall? Yes, yes it did.

"Awesome" Cameron sat on the bean bag, or should I say tried to sit on the bean bag. He soon slid onto the floor. Peter and I laughed, whilst Cameron glared.

"Macy I've got to go" Peter stated standing up. I hugged him and kissed his cheek. He was soon gone. Goodbye Peter Pan.

"He seemed nice" Cameron said sitting on the sofa (I guess he gave up with the bean bag).

"He is nice"

"You okay?" I turned around and started at him.

"I really wish people would stop asking me that. I'M FINE! I'm perfectly fine"

"Okay I'm sorry I won't ask you again"

"Remember what happened in this room?" Cameron asked, whilst looking at his surroundings.

"Please remind me"

"You called me cute" he said, standing up and stalking towards me. Shit.

"Yeah and you teased me"

"How did I tease you?" he was now right in front of me, his lips centimetres away from mine.

"Exactly like you're doing now, I thought you were going to kiss me and you didn't" Cameron backed away.

Damn you Cameron Hurley.

"Deja vu" he said sitting back down.

"I really hate you sometimes"

"And I love you, most of the time"