Chapter 53: Reading and Leeds

Reading and Leeds festival is the best! WATIC played on the Friday at Leeds, I stood stage side and cheered them on just like every other concert I've watched them perform, apart from the concert which then lead to me meeting Cameron. After their set Cameron hugged me but I cowered away because he was sweaty. I congratulated them all and then that was the end of Friday.

Saturday was their day off, so Cameron and I walked around Leeds festival, going backstage to watch sets and meeting new people. One person I never thought I would meet in my life was Oli Sykes (I accidentally bumped into him because I'm such a clutz)

"Sorry, I didn't mean to" I gushed.

"Don't worry it's fine" I looked up to see a tattooed man who I recognised as Oil Sykes.

"You're Oil Sykes" stating the obvious there Macy.

"Yeah and you are?"

"I'm Macy and I'm in a band called Lost In Neverland"

"Oh yeah, I heard some of your covers. You're really good"

Oli Sykes thinks we're good. Don't fangirl Macy.

"Thank you" well done, you didn't sound like an idiot.

"No problem, hey we play our set soon, so come and watch"

"I will"

"Do you want to sing with us?"

"What?"

"Well I wanted to sing deathbeds but I didn't have a female voice, and now I've come across a girl with an amazing voice, so will you sing with us?"

"Yeah sure"

That was the best experience of my life, performing with Bring Me The Horizon. I also met Oli's girlfriend Hannah, who was so sweet. We exchanged numbers and said we should meet sometime.

I also met Green Day, who said they love our cover of Boulevard Of Broken Dreams. Billie said he would like to work with us in the studio one day, so we exchanged numbers.

Finally, we met... Fall Out Boy! They loved our cover of Sugar We're Going Down and they even told their fans to watch it. How crazy is that? They also wanted to work with us, so all of Lost In Neverland exchanged numbers with them. This was awesome.

Anyway on Saturday night we headed to Reading. I slept in Cameron's bunk, with Cameron during the night ride. We watched some sets on the other stages and then watched WATIC and FOB's performances. In the evening we watched Biffy Clyro's performance, which fucking rocked!

We then went back on the bus, watched movies and talked about the best weekend of our lives.

"Dylan, did you have a good weekend?" Tay asked.

"The best, and may I say Macy you were amazing singing with Oli Sykes"

"Thank you, it was an amazing experience, I've always dreamed of playing Reading and Leeds"

"And now that dream has come true" Cameron whispered in my ear. I was sitting on his lap with his chin on my shoulder.

"These few weeks have been the best, but I'm ready to go home" Mike yawned.

"Reading goes hard" Cameron stated. All of WATIC were tired, but they didn't show it (apart from Mike).

We all watched The Lion King and then went to bed.

"Macy, this has been the best weekend ever and to have you here with me has made it the best in my life" Cameron wrapped his arms around me and held me tight.

"I've loved every single moment of it and especially with you" I kissed his nose, which he didn't like, so he kissed my lips instead.

"I can't wait to go back to L.A, as long as I'm with you, I'm happy"

"Me too"

"SHUT UP!" the rest of the bus shouted. Cameron and I laughed at that.

"NO!" Cameron shouted back.

"IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP, I WILL PERSONALLY REMOVE YOU FROM THAT BUNK CAMERON JAMES HURLEY!" it was now Mike shouting.

"MAKE ME!"

"You leave me no choice" Mike mumbled. I heard footsteps making their way towards the bunk. Cameron tightened his grip on me. The curtain swung open to reveal a not too happy Michael Ferri.

"Right, I can't remove you from the bunk, so I'll remove your girlfriend instead" he grabbed my arm and yanked me out of the bunk. I landed on the floor with a thump, landing on my feet. Mike pulled me towards the back lounge.

"BRING HER BACK FERRI!" was the last thing I heard Cameron shout, before Mike shut and locked the back lounge door. So I guess I'll have to spend the night in here.

What felt like an hour, but is only really 15 minutes later

I heard the lock click and the door open. I couldn't see in the dark, so I grabbed the closest thing. A Guitar, Cameron's guitar. I'm sure he won't mind, if it'll save his girlfriend's life, I'm sure he'll be thankful. Footsteps headed my way, so I swung the guitar and hit the person, who fell to the ground. I fumbled along the wall to find the light switch, once I found it I turned it on. I looked at the floor to see Cameron writhing in pain, clutching his leg. Shit.

I quickly knelt down beside him and placed my hands on his chest.

"Cameron baby, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to"

"Did you just hit me with my own guitar?" he asked, looking at my weapon of choice.

"Yeah sorry" he pulled me down so I fell on top of him.

"You really need to stop thinking people are going to kill you"

"How would you like it being locked in the dark and then someone comes in?"

"I think it was a bit obvious it was me"

"No Cameron, it wasn't obvious" I whispered fiercely.

"Didn't you hear me say, bring her back Ferri?"

"Yes I did"

"Well it was obvious that I would come and get you if I wanted you back"

"Well I'm sorry"

"It's okay" the door opened again to reveal Mike.

"Do you two not get the meaning of shut the fuck up?" Cameron and I shook our heads.

"You two can stay in here, and you can only whisper" with that he closed the door. I stood up and lied on the sofa, Cameron soon joining me.

"Ever since I met you, I've become a rebel" he whispered.

"I've heard that I have that effect on people"

"You definitely do. Goodnight Macy Moo"

"Goodnight Pluto" Cameron turned off the lights. 

"James? Really?" I whispered.

"My mom named me okay. She was a huge James Dean fan" I giggled.

"Go to sleep Macy"

"Night Cameron"