Chapter 71: Verona

Chapter 71: Verona

"Madre!" Giana ran to hug her mum, as I trudged along with the bags.

"Ciao" was her mum's response.

"Macy!" she pulled me in for a hug and kissed my cheek. "I've missed you so much"

"Missed you too Mama Rozzo"

"How are you my dear child?"

"I'm good thank you, you?"

"I'm fine"

"Good"

"Shall we go?" Giana asked, I nodded and we followed her mum.

"She seems okay" I whispered in Giana's ear.

"Yeah, for now"

After the car ride we got into the house and settled in. Giana and I shared a room just like we used to.

I missed Verona so much.

I heard the front door open and close.

"She's upstairs" I heard Mama Rozzo say. Giana went downstairs and left me to unpack. I heard footsteps on the stairs.

"Hey Macy, I missed you" I looked up from my suitcase to see Matty.

"Matty! I missed you too" I ran into his arms and hugged him.

"How's America?" he asked.

"Awesome, you live in California right?"

"Yeah and you're in New York?"

"Yep"

"I missed you so much Bambi" he called me Bambi because I reminded him of Bambi the deer.

"I missed you so much too Munchkin"

"I missed that too" his Italian accent was so cute.

"I missed you calling me Bambi" he chuckled.

"I got you this for your 20th birthday" he handed me a gift box. I opened it up to find a guitar pick on a chain.

"What's this?" I asked.

"It's the first pick I used when we started playing together"

"You kept it!"

"Of course I kept it, now I want you to have it"

"Thank you so much Matty" I hugged him again and kissed his cheek. I looked into his brown eyes as he looked in mine.

"It's not going to be awkward between us, is it?" I asked.

"No, you're still my best friend"

"Good, so tell me about Upon This Dawning"

"Well Giani and Luca left, but now we have Dani and Gabri. Teo, Andrea and Charlie are still in the band"

Just thought I would point this out reader, Andrea is pronounce Andraya, it's Italian.

"Awesome, still hitting bass?"

"Of course, what else would I do?"

"I have no idea"

Matty and I kept talking.

3 months with Matty in Verona, and 3 months with him on Warped Tour, plus history between us, could possibly end in disaster.

So guys I can officially say.... I HAVE A TITLE FOR THE SEQUEL and...... I STARTED WRITING IT.!If I get three comments guessing what the title could possibly be then I will reveal it next chapter. I'll give you a clue: It's a title of a song on Weird Kids.