Chapter 69: Unexpected Visitor

Giana and I were both on our second plate of lasagne and halfway through Mean Girls 2 when there was a knock at the door.

"Were you expecting anyone?" I ask Giana.

"Nope, I didn't even expect you" good point.

So an unexpected visitor was at the door.

Giana and I looked at each other as they rang again.

"You answer it" I nudged Giana, who went to answer the door. I heard muffled voices until Giana came into the room. "It's for you Macy"

"Hey! You said my name right!"

"So I did, now if you don't mind I'm going to go back to Diego Boneta"

"Whatever" I replied as I headed to the door. On the other side of the door was the one person I least expected to see.

"C-Cameron" I blinked a few times to see if I was dreaming or imagining him.

"Toby told me that you came back to London, so I went to your house and Jackson said you were probably here, so here I am" I punched him in the stomach.

"What was that for?"

"Toby told me to kick your ass for upsetting me, but I can't kick your ass because your ass isn't in my kicking radar, so I punched you in the stomach"

"Right okay, can I come in?"

"If you must" I pulled him to my bedroom.

"Straight to the bedroom, I see you've got your priorities straight"

"Cameron just shut up!"

"Macy, what's wrong?" he cupped my cheek with his hand and stroked it.

"I found it so hard being in New York without you, so I came here and then you turned up, when I was just trying to get over the fact that you're gonna be gone for 3 months" Cameron pulled me to his chest and I started to cry.

"Hey, hey, it's okay" he cooed.

"Please, I can't do this long distance thing"

"What are you saying?"

"I'm not saying anything, all I'm saying is that I'm struggling with this whole thing" I sobbed.

"Why?"

"Because when you come back off tour, I'll be getting ready to go on tour and then that's another 3 or 4 months not together"

"Macy, please don't"

"Please don't what?"

"Please don't leave me, I didn't leave you after the Peter thing"

"I'm not going to leave you, but this is just torturing me"

"I know, I feel the same way, but hey I can spend the night with you, okay?"

"Okay" Cameron jumped on the bed as I went to tell Giana.

"Hey Gi, I'm going to bed"

"He's your boyfriend, isn't he?"

"Yeah he is"

"He's hot"

"Hey! He's mine"

"I know" I headed back to the bedroom to find Cameron in bed. I got dressed into my pyjamas, climbed into bed and snuggled into Cameron's chest.

"You're making this harder than it needs to be" Cameron whispered.

"Was that meant to be a sexual comment?"

"No, but it can be" I giggled.

"Well it's our last night together for a long time, might as well make the most of it"

He didn't reply, he just kissed me, which then lead to other stuff and now.......

Now I'm watching Cameron sleep.

"I'm not going to be able to let you go, but I know that one day I'll have to" I kissed his cheek and then snuggled back into his chest.

 11 chapters to go! I AM going to do a sequel but I don't know what to call it yet, but as soon as I get a title I will start writing and then start posting! I have a few titles in mind, so yeah just hang on in there.