Chapter 35: Dinner Disaster

At the dinner table was Rich at the end, Kathryn opposite me, Courtney opposite Cameron and Cameron next to me. 

We were eating a wonderful delicious meal cooked by Kathryn when i felt something on my leg. I glances under the table to see Cameron's hand which was happily resting on my knee. 

"So Macy, Cameron tells us you're in a band" Rich said. 

"Yeah we're a fairly new band but we posted a few covers on YouTube and then next week, we are going to California to meet with Hopeless Records who want to sign us" I explained. 

"That sounds very exciting, it's the same record label as We Are The In Crowd"

I suddenly felt Cameron's hand move its way further up my leg. Oh my god. My breathing hitched and I looked at Cameron, who was smirking (bastard), out the corner of my eye.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Kathryn asked with obvious concern on her face. She probably thought I was having a heart attack.

"I'm fine, can I use your bathroom?"

"Yes of course, it's up the stairs, first door on the right"

"Thank you"

I excused myself and followed the directions Kathryn gave me. I walked into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked like a tomato. My cheeks were cherry red, if my hair was forest green I would of definitely looked like a fucking tomato. Cameron why do you do this to me?

I heard the door open behind me. Speaking of the devil.

"Why did you run away?" he asked taking a step towards me as I took a step back.

"Oh I don't know, maybe because my boyfriend was trying to feel me up under the table whilst having a lovely family meal" I was getting exasperated.

"Admit it, you were enjoying it. The look on your face shows you were" another step closer, another step back. I realised I was leaning against the sink. Fuck. Cameron kept walking towards me. Shit.

He wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose into the crook of my neck. I tangled my fingers in his hair as he started kissing my jaw. He made is way down my neck until he got to my sweet spot where he started sucking on it causing me to let out a gasp and then a moan.

"Cameron" I gasped.

"Mhmm" he murmured against my jaw.

"Please"

"Please what Macy?"

"Please don't, your family is downstairs and you will have to wait until we get home" I finally gathered the strength to speak and push him away. I could see rejection in his eyes.

"I'm sorry" I reached out to caress his cheek.

"No, I'm sorry I shouldn't of got carried away. I can wait" he said as he pushed his face against my hand. I took a step towards him and cupped his cheek. I stood on my tip toes and placed a gentle kiss on his lips. I grabbed his hand and we walked downstairs. We walked back into the dining room and all eyes were on us. Oh God, please tell me they didn't hear.

I was eating the lovely food when all of a sudden a piece of it got lodged in my throat. I started choking and Cameron patted my back. Rich got up and gave me the Heimlich. Suddenly food got dislodged from my throat, it flew out of my mouth and onto Courtney's nose. Oh god kill me now.

While I was gathering my breath, Cameron was laughing and Courtney was looking at her nose with disgust. Oh no.

"I'm so sorry" I rushed.

"Don't worry it's fine" Courtney said whilst wiping her nose with a napkin.

After the whole me spitting food on Courtney at dinner we watched Jack and Jill. At about 8pm Cameron and I decided to go home.

"Tonight was a complete dinner disaster" I said on the way home.

"No it wasn't, it was funny" Cameron chuckled. I love his chuckle.

"It was"

Cameron didn't push the matter and we finally arrived home. I wonder what he has in store for me now. But I have a good idea what.