Chapter 3: NYU application

I walked through the door of the house to be greeted by my lovely twin.

"Where have you been?" he questioned.

"To Starbucks" I said walking past him. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back to face him.

"Did you get me anything?"

"Nope and can you get off me, you're hurting my arm" I was getting annoyed at him. He removed his hand from my arm and I ran upstairs. I heard footsteps behind me, I could tell he was following me. I opened the door to my room and walked in. I shut the door really hard in Jackson's face.

"OW!" Jackson shouted from the other side of the door. He opened it with full force it nearly ripped off it's hinges.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I screamed at him.

"There's no need to shout little sis. Why didn't you get me anything from Starbucks?" he asked holding his nose.

"Because you didn't ask for anything"

"I think you might of broken my nose" he whimpered.

"I don't see any blood, you're fine. Stop being a baby". He walked out of my room and shut the door behind him.

*Lost In Stereo* My All Time Low ringtone went off. It was Cameron.

"Hey Macy. Do you want to meet me at Starbucks at 12pm to go through that application?" he said.

"Yeah sure see you then"

"Yep can't wait to see you again" he hung up and I through my phone onto my bed. I looked at the clock 9:30am. I had 2 and a half hours until I met up with Cameron again. I went on my MacBook and went on Twitter. I went on Cameron's twitter page and noticed he had tweeted.

"Met a great girl in Starbucks today"

He tweeted about me and called me great. This is the best day ever! I decided to reply to his tweet.

"@cameronhurley yep Starbucks girl was me!"

"@MacyRoux I knew I would find you on twitter!" he replied. I have to say he always tweeted. Not that I stalked him or anything. Which I didn't that was Allie's job! She always stalked Cameron and Jordan on Twitter. Weird girl!

"@cameronhurley busted!" I logged out of twitter and put my laptop on my desk.

I looked at the clock again. 10:00am. 2 hours to go. I didn't know what to do with myself. I decided that I would walk to Starbucks instead of drive. I decided to walk because it would take more time.

I grabbed my guitar and sat on my bed. I started playing the chorus of Therapy by All Time Low.

Automatically my voice started singing along.

Give me therapy.

I'm a walking travesty

But I'm smiling at everything.

Therapy...

You were never a friend to me

And you can keep all your misery

I stopped playing and put my guitar in it's case. I was going to take it to Starbucks with me.

I looked at the clock. 10:45am. REALLY?! what was I supposed to do with my time? My phone buzzed. It was a text from Cameron.

Change of plan. Do you want to meet at 11:30am instead? x

Oh thank god he has just saved me from boredom.

Never Be What You Want (Cameron Hurley/We Are The In Crowd Romance)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें