Chapter 56: Am I losing her?

Cameron's P.O.V.

Peter. One name. Five letters. It also belonged to the person that I hate. Ever since he came back onto the scene, I've been invisible to Macy.

"Cameron dude, you okay?" Rob asked, pulling me away from my plans of how to murder Peter. We were in L.A, in the studio, whilst Macy was out with Peter. I hate bloody Peter.

"I'm fine"

"No you're not, I can see that you're not Ron, what's up?" he sat opposite me .

"Macy"

"What's wrong with her?"

"All she does is spend time with Peter, I'm invisible to her"

"He's her best friend" I looked at him.

"Now you sound just like her"

"Sorry"

"Rob, can I ask you a question?"

"Sure"

"Am I losing her?"

"Macy?"

"Yeah, am I losing her?"

"It depends on how long Peter is planning on staying around" I glared at him.

"You're not supposed to tell me that, you're supposed to tell me that I'm not losing her and everything will be alright, and Peter will fuck off and leave us alone" I started plucking random guitar strings.

"Sorry man, everything will be okay and Peter will fuck off"

"Thank you, but I'm not so sure"

"Why aren't you sure?"

"The way that he keeps looking at me, tells me that he's planning on staying around"

"He lives in England, you and Macy live in Poughkeepsie"

"He will find a way, I know he will"

"Don't beat yourself up about it dude, it'll be fine"

"Thanks"

"How about we go out for a drink?"

"Why not! Macy's out with Peter" I put my guitar down and followed Rob to the nearest club. Mike, Jordan and Tay soon joined us.

I knocked back the beer and drowned all thoughts about Macy and Peter.

We all finally got back to the hotel at 1am. I stumbled into mine and Macy's room. She was sleeping, I lied down with her and wrapped my arm around her waist. She stirred and turned around.

"Cameron?" she whispered groggily.

"Shhh.... go to sleep Macy" she soon settled down and fell back to sleep. I soon followed, maybe I shouldn't of got intoxicated.

So here's the beginning of the rollercoaster!