Your Story Can Make a Difference!

*NOTE: I did not write all of these stories; these stories were written by various people. I'm just the one putting them all together.*

Have you experienced or witnessed bullying? Then share your story!

You do not have to be a wattpad user in order to share your bullying story. While your story will be posted up on wattpad.com, it will remain completely anonymous. Your story can be as long or as short as you'd like it to be, can be written in any point of view, and can be about any kind of bullying (teasing, name calling, physical altercations, cyberbullying, etc.). The only thing I ask when writing your story is that you do NOT refer to people by name; this book is meant to help prevent bullying, not encourage it. If you need to refer to different people, please substitute names with "Bully", "Victim", "Friend", "Classmate", "Bystander", "Teacher", "Neighbor", etc. (and if there's more than one, then you can use "Bully1", "Bully2", etc.).

Not sure how to write your story? That's okay, you can answer (any or all of) my questions instead!

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)? How old were you when the bullying started? Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)? How did you feel while you were being bullied? How did you feel after being bullied? Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied? Why/why not? How long were you bullied for? Are you still being bullied?

To in fact ensure that everything is kept confidential, I have provided a story submission form for you to fill out if you'd like to share your story. Please do not submit your story through a private PM message (because it's likely to get lost).

Since you cannot copy and paste the link, I have provided it on my profile page and in the comments section below. I have also attached it as the external link to this chapter.

This book is a safe place where feelings are expressed, not suppressed. <3

I hope to hear from you soon! :)

Don't feel comfortable sharing your story, but would still like some advice? That's okay too!

There's a good chance that someone has submitted a story similar to yours, so I recommend you check out their situation and then read the comments section, where a lot of great advice has been given! If you have questions about your situation that you'd like answered, there's also a place on the submission form for you to ask away!

**WARNING: I upload multiple stories at one time, which may lead to receiving multiple notifications if you are following along. With that said, it may take up to a week for your submission is added, depending on how many submissions are in the queue.**

**ANOTHER WARNING: This should go without saying, but cyberbullying and putting others down will not be tolerated in this book. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion; but nasty comments will be deleted and the users who post them will be muted. If you see any negative comments, please let me know so that I can take them down. Let's lift each other up, not tear each other down. <3 **