Submission 1177

Hi, I'm Emily. My user is Milly_Melli_1111. first of all, my story isn't as horribly painful as a lot of the other peoples' on here, but it does happen to be pretty long.

Anyways, my bullying story started a long time ago. I guess I could say that it began in Kindergarten, when this kid (I won't name him) always tried to kiss me and make out with me. I always told him to leave me alone, and that I really didn't enjoy him constantly kissing me all over (I always turned away in time to avoid him kissing my lips, but then he would proceed to kiss anywhere else on my body). He wouldn't stop! This even dragged on until first grade. I was getting really sick of it, and every time I told my mother, she would laugh and say that it was adorable, but I didn't think it was! He finally stopped some time in first grade, when I went to the Snowball at my elementary school, a cheesy dance where nobody really wants to hang out with their friends, and spends the whole night trying to snatch a kiss from their crush. Anyways, this same kid comes up to me and chases me around the cafeteria, that has magically been transformed into a crappy looking dance floor. His mother (thankfully) sees this, and scolds him, telling him that it is rude to ignore somebody's constant pleas for you to stop tormenting them. After this, the kid hated me, like it was my fault! He started spreading rumors that I had a crush on him. I know, I know, it isn't that bad. Well, this isn't the least of it, anyways.

In second grade, I was friends with the sweetest girl, and I'll call her M. She was my friend that stuck by me, and helped me a lot. Thank you so much, M. I'm sorry that we aren't very close anymore. So, what happened was, M was friends with these two girls who were semi popular, and one of them kept calling me weird in front of M, and then told M that if she were to tell me about this, that she could never be friends with them ever again. M, being the sweetheart that she was, informed me of this, and helped me clear up the situation. 

Third grade was okay at school, but I was having some trouble with my kindergarten friend, who I have not mentioned yet. We'll call her A. She called me dumb a lot of the time, and would refuse to hang out with me when her sister and my sister went off to play together. She even tried to push me out of a tree once. How rude! All I ever did was be nice to her. My sister also was NOT helping me to feel better about this. One day, she was supposed to be babysitting me after school when my parents were still at work. She got mad at me because I didn't want to stay downstairs and watch TV with her, and she LITERALLY TOOK A KNIFE OUT OF THE CUTLERY BLOCK AND CHASED ME AROUND THE HOUSE WITH IT. I actually have a very vivid memory of this. I ran to my room with her close behind me, and closed the door, which doesn't have a lock, so I had to lean against it with her banging on it from the other side. I remember sobbing so much that night. Up until then, I had thought that siblings were supposed to be kind to each other, not do things such as try to kill them. A couple weeks after this, my neighbors across the street asked me and my sister to cat-sit for them. I loved cats, and still do, so this sounded like fun to me. I fed the cat and gave him water, and played with him every day. Some days, I would stay at their house for over an hour. My sister only went to their house every other day to change the litter box. One night, we were both there, and I was playing with the cats. My sister hadn't changed the litter yet, and instead was playing on her iPod. I told her to go clean the box, but she said that she wanted me to do it for her, since she had had such a long day (excuses, excuses). I was getting irritated with her laziness, and told her that if I were to clean the litter, that I would be taking her pay for that day as well. She got mad and started calling me stupid and a bitch, and started making fun of me because at the time, I had a crush on a kid who was two years younger than me. She got up and cleaned the litter box, and then left. Might I add that it was also winter time, and there was at least a foot of snow on the ground. So I finish playing and snuggling with the two cats, and then am ready to leave, when I realize that my boots aren't where I had put them. I instantly realize that my sister had taken them home with her so that I would have to walk home in the snow, with nothing but a thin pair of socks on my feet. I got home with soggy feet, shivering, and my sister was laughing hysterically. My mom asked me what happened, and my sister ended up getting grounded, which she blamed on me for some reason. I always dreaded going back to my neighbor's house with my sister, because every time I did, she would make fun of me again for liking the younger kid, and would slap me and kick me and punch me in the stomach. A couple weeks after this, I was doing my math work in class, and the kid sitting next to me told me that he wanted to push me out a window and watch me as glass impaled me. Thanks a lot.

Now it was fifth grade. The bullying in fourth grade was relatively minimal, aside from the occasional, "weirdo" and "freak". But in fifth grade, there was this kid that I'll call J, called me stupid and a mamma's girl, and a teachers pet, and a kiss up. One day, he was making really loud and irritating noises while I was trying to do my bell work, and the teacher wasn't saying anything to him about it, so I did. I said, "J, you're being really loud. Please be quiet." Bad idea. He started to grow louder. I kept telling him to stop, and eventually he cornered me, with his bell work packet in his hand, and pulled out the staple so that it was sticking out from the paper, and slapped me across the chest and neck with it. I went home that day with several cuts on my chest, and my mom soon found out what happened. I don't think J ever got in trouble, though.

This is getting kind of long, so I'm gonna write the middle school portion in a separate entry, but I'll be sure to include my name so that you know it's me. Thank you folks, stay strong <3