Submission 1096

I don't really know how to start my story so I'll tell you what happened first.

The first time I ever got bullied was in 7th grade. In the beginning of the year I had the worst acne. I was basically a walking pepperoni pizza.

That was from August to probably early October.

Now, to the part when it happened:

Me and my only other friend at the time went to the library after we ate lunch. We started talking and then these 3 boys came in and sat across from us.

Since they didn't know how to whisper AT ALL, I heard everything they said. One of the guys said to the other 2 "Ew, that girl is ugly!"

The other 2 boys looked over to where me and my friend were sitting. They agreed with him and started talking about me. Obviously it was me because it wasn't my friend, she's not ugly.

I was trying to tell her that I wanted to leave but she didn't want to. I just left and she stayed reading her book.

The other time it happened was in class. That was embarrassing especially since it was more than just 3 people.

There was this boy - and it would be the class clown - that made fun of me for the same reason the other 3 guys made fun of me in the library.

I was sitting in the back of the class and this girl who has the same name as me came to do her work. I didn't know what they said because I was talking to my 2 other friends when they were talking.

Somehow, they got into the subject of MY name. The "class clown" called me "Connect The Dots".

My friend stood up for me and told him that my name was *name*. (I'm not going to put my name in here because I think someone that was there when this happened will read this. And I don't want them to know)

She said that before he called me ... THAT name.

I'm pretty sure my face was red from embarrassment in that moment. I tried to hide my face the rest of the day.

The other incident happened fairly recent actually. It happened yesterday, I think. Or Monday (2 days ago). I don't remember.

I was on the bus to go home after school. The kids (I think 6, 7, or 8) in the back were playing Truth or Dare. There were about 4 middle schoolers and the rest were high schoolers.

One of the middle schoolers dared another middle schooler to put what I think was hand sanitizer on me.

I was sitting in the middle part of the bus, in front of the back of the bus.

Since the guy was sitting alone seat behind me, it wasn't that hard for him to try and do it.

This is going to be hard to explain, but I'll try my best to do explain. Sorry if it's not understandable - if that's even a word.

I was sitting on the right side of the bus. I wasn't sitting too close to the window, there was a good 2 inches between me and the wall of the bus. There was this tiny little crack on the back of my seat between the seat and the wall.

That's where he slid his hand into.

It wasn't too big but it wasn't too small. It was big enough for him to put his hand through it, but he had to turn it sideways for it to fit.

His bus stop was coming up so the guy that dared him to do it was rushing him.

I saw him put his hand through the space so I scooted my book bag closer to me so it wouldn't get on my books. (My book bag was open and I didn't feel like closing it. Also, it had holes in it)