Submission 1183

So my story basically begins when i was in grade 8. One of my "friends" told me that i had a pizza face, no guy would like me, i'm a slut. I still have no idea why she said any of that stuff to me. She called me a slut because I was dating an older guy which isn't even right cause that's not what a slut is. She basically called me that for the rest of the year then grade 9 rolled around. Thankfully she stopped bullying me but then there was this one classmate who was with me in gym and i was sitting on the floor all by myself and we were playing some game and this classmate decides to say to me "why are you such a loner" "go kill yourself" "drink bleach" "no one would care if you died" and other mean things like that so i got up and i ran to the bathroom and just cried i cried my eyes out.. And i've had trouble with self harm and suicide before.. i used to cut my wrists everyday and my hips.. I thought about suicide a lot. It just seemed easier that way. But then I went and saw a counciller and she's really helped me through everything. There hasn't been any bullying for the past few months but i start school again soon so i don't know what will happen.. To this day I have thought about suicide but i do know that i can't leave everyone who loves me. 

 ~ Daddys_Princess26

ADVICE: Honestly just be yourself i've learned that over the years, if you are having suicidal thoughts or you self harm don't be afraid to get help or talk to someone close to you that you can trust.