How To Submit Your Story

To in fact ensure that everything is kept confidential, I have provided a story submission form for you to fill out if you'd like to share your story.

If you've experienced bullying and would like to share your story in this book, please use the submission form. The external link attached to this chapter will take you to the submission form. The links to the submission form are also on my profile page and in the comments section below. If you choose to type the link into your web browser, please note that it is case sensitive.

1) Please do not submit your story through PM message (because it's likely to get lost).

2) Please do not use names in the story (whether they are real names or fake names). The submission form provides examples of what to use instead.

3) If you'd like to put your own name/username in your story, that's okay. But please do not use BULLIED as an avenue to promote your wattpad stories.

4) I don't want to leave anyone out, so if you'd like to submit a story in another language, then you can. But I'll put a (probably subpar) English translation underneath your story as well.

5) If you plan on answering the questions that I provided on the BULLIED submission form, please type out the question, followed by the answer. It makes it a lot easier for me, which means I can upload more submissions efficiently. If you don't type out the questions, your submission may not be added when I have a lot to get through.

6) NEW GUIDELINE: It's okay to talk about whether or not you've attempted suicide or have had suicidal thoughts, but please don't use this as an avenue to write a suicide note/goodbye note. BULLIED is meant to inspire and encourage people to fight for their lives, not end their lives. I know that some of the earlier submissions end with the submitters saying that they are going to commit suicide; but from now on, those ending notes will not be added.