Submission 1151

What type of bullying did you experience (cyberbullying, teasing, name calling, physical altercations, etc.)?

-Psyhcological, that is, name calling. Cyberbullying.

What would the bullies say or do to you?

- They said things like ''Don't touch me! I don't want to get AIDS!'', ''Ewww!''... A boy bully pinted his finger at me and was like ''This boy is teasing me!'' *I'M A GIRL* Yes, they called me a boy. They acted like I was disgusting. In HS, a fat girl bully called me a terrorist, but not in my face, because she was a coward. Later, she told me I smelled and that I should go to psychriatrist. They wrote I was sick and weird ona webpage. I needed to pick a group to do a school project, and nobody wanted me in their group, but they didn't have guts to tell me that in my face.... A bully wrote on Fb I was too stupid, too weird, that she couldn't wait the day when she wouldn't have to look at me. They sent me a fake ''love letter'', though I considered it as a lame prank. Then they sent me another ''love letter'', which was different, they drew a penis (''him'') and a vagina (''me'') and it went along the lines: ''I'll put my hand on your cunt and say one day here will be my dick.'' There's more, but I don't have the time or strenght to write them all.

How old were you when the bullying started?

-10 years-old.

Who bullied you (please be vague by using terms such as old friend, classmate, neighbor, etc.)?

-Scoolmates and classmates. And one neighbour.

How did you feel while you were being bullied?

- I felt horrible, like I wasn't human.

Have you told anyone you know that you were bullied?

-Yes, to teachers, principal and my parents.

Why/why not?

-People always say, ''Go tell the teacher'', thinking it solves problems, but It doesn't. Bullies then called me a tattle-tale.

Have you ever contemplated suicide as a result of being bullied?

-I think i did, but I more thinking ''If only I didn't wake up.'' I once told my mom I wanted to die, and she yelled at me.

Have you ever self-harmed and/or fallen into a state of depression as a result of being bullied?

-I self-harm by biting myself. It leaves bruises. I also hit myself. I used to scratch myself. My sister and mom have noticed. I refuse to admit.

How long were you bullied for?

-8 years, middle school and high school.

Are you still being bullied?

-No, I've finished school. (If you don't count my neighbour who's been provoking me). But the memories still torture me.

QUESTION: I don't go to school anymore, thankfully and I don't really need advice... Moreso someone to tell me that I'm not wrong for not forgiving my bullies. I don't forgive, I don't forget. And I'm not a monster because of it. They are, for torturing me. And if they are hanging from a cllif, I would let them fall down and I would laugh. Just like they laughed at me. And I'm not sick for biting myself and being anxious. I have a reason for doing so. And one more thing: I'm a human. I have feelings. I have a right to be sad, angry and offended if someone offends me. I won't smile and ignore it. No one has a right to treat me like crap.... Right?