Submission 1102

Hello! I'm just going to say this...My story isn't THAT bad but I still would call it bullying.

Around 4th grade and 5th grade I wasn't the one that was popular. I was the one people picked on and treated me like trash. I hated it yet I still tried my hardest to stay kind. My life is a Rollar coaster filled with excitement but mostly terrifying me half to death!

I'm a fragile person. I was in a wreck in 2014 and I still hate cars...

In 6th grade that is when it mainly happened.

First day of school I meet a boy. We get to sit next to each other in a few classes. I pretty sure he grew to have a crush on me and I had a crush on him. This lasted for a week 'till one day I was humming. I'm always singing and humming since I'm a theatre kid. "SHUT UP!" Is what he said. I responded," Can't! It's part of me! Get use to it if we are going to be friends!" I then continued humming.

Let me tell you something...He didn't like that...he then on for 2 1/2 quarters would be mean to me for liking theatre. Including saying things like," Drama kids are just stupid people!" "Your dumb!" "Stop acting like your tired! You do nothing but go on stage and say stupid lines! While I stayed up to 12:00!!" He would do the same thing to the rest of the drama kids. I tried my best to stand up for them making me his main target.

I ignored it. I had better things to focus on. Then in 3rd quarter I tell him that," I like to write! I need to know GRAMMER and spelling things!" I say. Bully looks at me like 'Are You kidding? You are real stupid'

I ignore that too 'till one day that same week I overhear my name and turn to see bully talking to a friend. "What?" I say curiously. "NOTHING!" The bully says quickly going into the next class. "He's talking about you!" Bully's friend says. (I'm going to call him Bfriend for short!) "what did he say?" I ask. Bfriend answers," He said he wanted take your stuff and throw it on the ground!" Then BFriend went into the classroom.

ALL MY STUFF WAS ON MY BACK!

You would think this would mean nothing-...but I'm fragile and personally it meant a lot. I go home crying right when I get in the car. For hours I held in those tears. I have to explain to my mom everything that has happened. Oh yeah and it was my mothers birthday... (THANKS A LOT BULLY!)

Later at night I cry hard. I felt hurt and like nothing. My used to be best friend have changed to be rude. My friend is suicidal. My other friend is moving. I'm hated by many. And I'm being bullied. I got up to go to the kiction to grab a knife when I stopped at my door. I crawled back in bed. (Not to sleep) and continued crying.

Sometimes I still have my nights where I feel like a gnat fighting an elephant that has a sword an is good at aiming.

Oh yeah, and bully? Well he gets in trouble more often because teacher are watching him all the time. If he is looking like he is acting mean then the teachers will pull me over and ask me about what has just happend.

He barely talks to me because I try my best to advoid him. It's working! He hasn't been bullying me for like Amish a month now! :D

I was bullied for-....I guess you could say 3 1/2 of quarters.. (There are 4!) I explained how I felt in the story.

ADVICE: MAKE SURE TO TELL AN ADULT OF SOME KIND!