Submission 1163

Hi, I'm the person from submission from 1152 (I'm pretty sure) who was worried how the bullying would be when school started, I had hope that they wouldn't start again.

I was wrong, so wrong. My 'friends' have now turned on me and I feel so alone and wanting help. It's all my fault though, I lost those 'friends' just because of a panic attack and the person who has now replaced me in the friendship group.

It happened in pe and I got too anxious of what people thought of me as they were getting annoyed for I can't even catch a ball at age 13, almost 14. Fun. So one of my friends tried to comfort me by saying that they were bad at it too so I replied 'I'm worse' but this person who I hate hate hate now decided to put words in my mouth and said 'that's rude for saying I wonder why' and I said that I never said that but this person managed to persuade everybody (they are popular though ;-;) that I was a mean person even though I would never hurt a fly. I thought my friends wouldn't believe this person but... They did and now they ignore me, 'forget' I'm there, leave me out and make me sit alone now. Only one of them is still friends with me but mainly hangs out with them now.

Of course my bullies have noticed this and have been creating new things on how to pretty much bully me. They call me 'horsey' and poke me with pens and say 'want a carrot horsey?' And burst into fits of laughter. They throw paper and water bottles at me when I enter form in the morning. Now they imitate me and my voice. They push me into shelves and walls and make fun of what I like. I feel like I'm trapped in this never ending cycle. I wish I could have support again like I have had the last 2 years but not this year because they think I'm strong enough but I'm truly not, my mind is collapsing and my grades are probably slipping. I'm no longer doing school council as I just want to avoid social interaction this year.

Please help me, I just want to escape from this cycle, I've had enough of being alone and bullied. My wattpad is ella_the_unicorn_

ADVICE: Before you aren't completely destroyed please stand up for yourself.