Submission 1159

At my own home, my aunt bullied me and i didn't even know until I read some of the stories in this book. She bullied me mentally and sometimes physically.

She called me names like fat, ugly, pathetic etc. And i just sat and took it because I didn't know better.

One day, she came to my room and just started spitting out insults to the point where i began to cry and i had an anxiety attack.

No one knows about my anxiety except my best friend. She couldn't do anything to help me or stop it.

I told my mom about my aunt and all she did was say that she would talk to her. But she never did. The bullying never stopped and it is still going on, but it is getting worst day by day and i don't know how many more hits i can take.

I know my story isn't as bad as others, but it's still bullying and it still hurts.

Bullying is a serious issue and it's not nice to push people around.

Thank you for reading this.

-Altia

QUESTION: I would like to know how i could make it stop. 

ADVICE: I've learned that bullies are people that are threarened by you because you're the reflection of what they'd like to be. But I've also learned that being bullied is not something that anyone should have to experience.