Submission 1129

Yes, I have experience bullying 'till now. It all started when I was on 1st grade. I was 6 at that time. A girl transferee became friends with my friends and with all the girls except for my oldest best friend. I was SO childish back then.. I still remember what I did tho... I wont tell because it's THAT embarrassing! Let me just continue on with the story. Someone told me that the new girl was jealous of me, I don't know why thou... Then she and her 'minion' started bullying me. She even told the whole class to bully and ignore me... I was SO lonely.. But my best friend was always at my side. On 2nd grade I mentally partied inside my head when I knew that she transfered schools. But her so called minion (idky im calling her that— i think its because she follows what my bully say. Like EVERY command.) was still my classmate. I never heard her say sorry to me. Not even once! There was 3 transferees in 1st grade.. 2 boys 1 girl. That girl is my bully, and those cousins are my bullies in 2nd grade. The younger cousin called me a 'tiger' he told me when I was on 6th grade the reason why -.- I just stared at him blankly then. The reason why is because I have arched eyebrows. -.- Yeah, I know what you're thinking. Lemme continue. At least most of the girls are on my side since my first bully is forever gone in my life. A few.. Well... Are on my 2nd bully's side, but some hangs out with my friends, but not with me. 3rd grade was just like 2nd grade but the new boy defended me but... I... Uhh.... Told him to not help me because I can handle it on my own... Yeah..... I was rude since that bullying started. I forgot to mention... My best friend transfered somewhere.. She transfered to a new place in a new town and a new school. But I met a new best friend (2nd grade) She's really nice! Boys even took advantage on her (she likes kissing people even me, and I hate it.) they asked her for kisses she gave others kisses but not all of them, she only kissed a few. She kissed me many times but I kept on refusing I don't dodge most of it because her arm is wraped around my shoulder, like friends do. Then.. In 4th grade... She transfered..... But I met a new best friend. This time, it's a boy. He became my seatmate, I thought I should be nice to boys for once in a long time. And I gave it a shot! It turned out wonderful than expacted! But... Something happened...... We aren't besties anymore..... (Personal, dont ask) we turned into hateful enemies, he became like my past bullies, but he knows me too well. In 5th grade, my old friend enrolled in our school. I didnt recognize her at first.. But I just somehow fake remembered her, she told me these stuffs, the some came back...memories kept on flooding in, especially the day she caught me writing something. In 6th grade she turned bossy... And I became friends with everyone in class except to my ex-annoying-admirers XD they became my bullies too! Even my ex-crush -.-. A few months ago, almost a year now, I became a 7th grader. Got many new friends, new enemies and such... My friends and best friends are my bullies, even the whole class. This is the reason why I don't like being at that school. Those students are snobby and arrogant and mean! But NOOOO my mom wouldn't let me! They said "It's a waste of gasoline." But they didnt listen. Now I'm starting my 8th grade at that school again.

QUESTION: Why are bullies annoying af?

Why wont they stop bullying innocent people?

Why aren't they tired of bullying innocents?

ADVICE: Don't let them bring you down. Bring yourself up and prove to them that you're better than who you are before.