Submission 1107

here is my story...

I got bullying by being antisocial. It's always been hard for me to make friends. In first grade I tried making friends but people just kept making fun of me for being "fat" when I wasn't. Being the smallest, the weakest...everything was being normal in 2nd until 3rd grade came along. I finally had two friends. People bothered me by saying I liked one of them while I didn't and I wouldn't. After I was playing with them I had been pushed and it cut my right hand( the hand I write with). When lunch was over we went back to our classes. I kept asking the teacher for a bandage but she said no and to stay in my sit. We were doing math problem and there was blood on my paper but every equation was correct. She game me a zero and told me that is toooo messy in front of the class. Which made everyone laugh. I got picked on for being friend with the two boys sense I was the only girl between them they hated it. Then 4th grade came and it was the worth time of my life. I had no friends in my class. I was being very interested in art and drawing.... It was art class. I really don't like colors because it was hard for me. She took my art and I'm from of my class she told me I was useless that I should give up on my dreams because i sucked at life. All my teachers hated me. People thought I was stupid. Plus I'm really close to my dad and this was the time my dad moved to Colombia for work. So school was really hard teachers laught at my grades. I was talking to kids way older than me because those where my only friends. I said I was tough like them out loud. So 3 guys from my class who were taller than me wanted to beat me up even if I was a girl. I hid in the bathroom. My brothers girlfriend at the time heard me crying inside them told my teachers. My teachers didn't care and let the bullying keep going. They told my parents I needed a psychologist. So my parents started taking me to one. Until I moved to the United States which made everything easier. At first it was hard making friends as I was scared from my old experience. In 6 grade I joined art class. There my teacher told me I was talented. So he gave me a lot of tips after school we made art. There was a show case after my work at the school. Also I got a paper written by the president saying that I was one of the greatest students.  

ADVICE: My advice is to keep going because life gets better. I went threw hell now my life is fixing it's way up.