Submission 1109

"Cow","disgusting", "Ugly", "Fat"....name after name, day after day... and I actually started to believe...Yes I'm ugly and fat and disgusting and whatever other name they called. Life seemed miserable...at school names were called...at home I was alone with my thoughts which wasn't any better. Thoughts can be dark..and mine were pitch black...another name another a hundred tears ...and it spread, everyone knew who I was...I was the cow that disgusting ugly Cow. My bully just laughed and smirked wanted to torture me...ruin me. At school at home...it haunted me...alone my thoughts taunted me ...with people voices surrounded me...I was a victim...and they were the criminals who could not be stopped...the thieves who stole my happiness from me...no confidence...no hope...no help... it never stopped! Year after year, it only got worse, I was a punching bag for everyone who needed relief. The one who made them laugh, but I want laughing...not at all.

It's time I take matters into my own hands...it's time to grow confident...it's time to make this stop and I'm the only one who can stop it. "I'm not your punching bag and I ain't your laugh of the day!" Shocked were they..."no more names, no more bullying...it hurts it does but now I'm stronger!" They thought that it was all I joke well I showed them it wasn't. " I am no cow nor ugly nor fat...and I'm perfect as I am" wide eyes, surprised expressions, "I've had enough and I'm hurt and I'm tired so stop...no more because if you do it won't bother...I'm stronger and your words don't affect me" laughter ...well I was the last one to laugh, no not because I took revenge because I made a new friend "whatever is happening in your life, all that anger all that sadness don't take it out on me...if you need help I will try to be there...but this has to stop!Now! And I won't take no as an answer! " A new chapter started... a better brighter one. "I'm sorry" he said..." I forgive" and I did...but forget I didn't.. it still has an affect on how I'm living...but it's getting better day by day and I think my bully had become a friend but what's sad is that He doesn't know how it affected me, he forgot all about it but I remember every day and every tear throughout every year. Yes it was but it ended.