Submission 1137

Hi. I'm the same person that submitted 1120. Please read that first so you can understand my situation better. Thanks.

This is an update to what has happened.

Two days after I submitted 1120, my mother and a few of her college buddies decided to meet along with their children. Including me and the said girl.

But I didn't know that. The only thing my mother said was that we were going grocery shopping in the mall for just a small amount of time. I did not want to go but looking at how sad she was at the time, I made an exception.

We got to the mall and I noticed my mom go to the opposite direction of the grocery shop. I was confused for a moment until I saw the eyes of the girl who made me feel worthless. My mind was panicking. My heart started pounding. I wanted the ground to eat me right there. I felt so terrified.

She was chatting with four other teenagers who I assumed was the offspring of my mother's friends. They saw me and welcomed me in to their group happily.

I began thinking that she had no clue who I was. Her actions said so. She was happy and laughing and pretty much giving me the friendliest gestures. She introduced my name to every teenager she could find.

We went everywhere. From the arcade, to the theater, to a manga shop. I felt happy. I felt I wasted all of my time fearing this mean girl when she was actually pleasant.

We hung out everyday for the rest of summer vacation. (Summer here is only two months long.)

We did everything bffs would do. Have sleepovers, watch movies, play pranks on people and play silly video games. I truly felt wanted. Words could never express the happiness I felt.

She became my best friend in 3 weeks and I became hers. She was the definition of a social butterfly and because I was her bff, I became known in social media too.

Until one night, that is. We were going to a birthday party and we had dresses and stuff. She looked at me and said that I still looked ugly as I was before.

The memories went flying back. So she did remember me. I laughed along,thinking she was joking. I mean, what could I do at a situation like that?

Over the next period of days I started becoming wary of her. Everytime I would suggest an idea she would call me stupid and that I should shut up.

She would tell me that I sucked at a certain thing and that I should stop doing it. She would ask me horrible favors and if I resisted she would slap me. It was so bad to the point that she started spreading rumors that I was lazy, boring, arrogant, ugly and a bully to her.

Other people started to catch up and bully me.

I felt manipulated, used, isolated and unwanted. But most of all, I felt betrayed.

She controlled me. Never letting me out of her grasp.

And I couldn't do anything about it.

I'm currently trying to stay away from her. Giving space between us as much as possible.

I started isolating and cutting myself in my own room. I didn't bother with social media that much anymore. I deactivated all of my accounts.

As each day passes, I feel more worthless. Everyone hated me now. We were bankrupt and my family is in the verge of a divorce,

One question wanders through my mind everyday.

What kind of sick joke is this? 

ADVICE: Freedom itself is not free in this world. You have to work for it to achieve it.