Submission 1176

When I was High School , Everything was fine and I was actually smart and even a few people called me cute. I was a normal guy in the background at all. My world started getting ruined when Bully1 approached me and started calling me antisocial and smelly. Bully1 had an advantage- her friends was also bullying me. On the second day of getting bullied , I decided to report it to the teacher but then she didn't even do nothing. My grades went downhill because of that and I failed in about three exams because the bullying was stuck on me. Days went past and one time Bully1 and Bully2 approached me and then threw crumpled notebook papers at me. I was getting enough of it. I punched Bully2 in the chest and then I got reported to the principal and got detention. Fortunately , the bullying didn't last when I moved to a new university in Georgia. I was actually a bully after that but I only called people names and didn't go too far after that. I stopped bullying when I remembered what happened to me. To all fellow bully victims out there , stay strong. Every person is handsome , beautiful and talented no matter what people say. If you let the feeling of revenge and depression in you , it will methaporically eat you and you will turn into a bad person. If you ever get bullied , don't let yourself down and report it to a person who actually cares for you. 

 Thanks for reading my story! 

AkiraKurusu-