Submission 1101

It all started in first grade. I went to a private school. These twins and her friends would often verbally bully me or be mean to me. They would say that I am not that good of a person, or I'm not good enough to be their friend. Often they would convince other people to treat me like they did, so they had all the girls in first grade be mean to me or bully me. I didn't have any friends. I was a loner. (still am)

In second grade the same girls would bully me except it was a little worse. They had the whole grade against me. No one wanted be my friend except a guy who fortunately lived behind me so I accepted his friendship. This guy and I would try to convince everyone that we were spies and that we were ninjas which I think made the bullying worse.

In third grade everyone except my guy friend was against me. They all despised me. Wanted nothing to do with me. One girl told me that I was fat and ugly. She said that I was a fat pig. This particular person would spread false rumors about me. She would tell everyone that I had bulimia.

In fourth grade I couldn't take it anymore. I told a teacher. Unfortunately the bullying didn't stop. They convinced everyone to go against me and got the whole fourth grade girls in trouble just to make fun of me and bring me down. I got fed up with their stupidity and decided that I would tell them how I felt. It was a bad idea.

In fifth grade I had switched schools to a public school. Hoping everything meaning the bullying would get better it got worse. These girls who thought they were all that would constantly threaten to cut me or they would slap me. I told the counselor but yet again nothing happened.

   In sixth, seventh and now I am physically and verbally bullied. I started having suicidal thoughts and would cut a lot and I still do. I am anorexic because they would often call me fat and a pig. The bullying caused me to have severe depression and anxiety. They would often punch, kick, slap, or push me.