Submission 1132

This is different.

I wasn't bullied.

But I was a BULLY.

But my purpose of bullying was different.

When I was in primary school, boys judged me by my appearance. By my background and used to pick on me. During recess time, they used to snatch my snacks and lunch and have it for themselves. I never took breakfast and never had the chance to take lunch either.

The worst thing? Im born in a community where English is not given much importance. But my mom was a teacher, so I kind of excelled in English.

And when I started to ace in English both in talking and writing, I was cornered, bashed, spitted upon and they even teased my family about it.

I took that step as a limit crossing line and my anger took over me. I did not know what exactly happened but I beat the crap out of them and was expelled.

From later on I helped and supported the students who were weak by fighting their bullies. But the step which I adopted was wrong. Because I beat the shit out of bullies.

So in the end my weakness became my worst enemy as I lost my self respect. My parents changed their attitude towards me.

I was a saviour and hero in the eyes of those who were bullied.

But I was a BULLY in the eyes of other students and teachers.

How I wish I could explain them my sudden hulk behaviour.

And till now, I could never approach my friends properly because they're afraid of me.

I know I'm wrong. But this wrong never let me down in making me feel right.

ADVICE: Through my experience, I'd like you all to have a open and positive thinking. Never judge a person through their behavior. Who knows what they had gone through in their past which lead them to behave like this.