Submission 1190

Bullying started when I was in 1st grade. At first it was my ex-best friend; then it turned into my whole grade bullying me. First it was name calling, then physical, verbal, and emotional bullying came into play. I was constantly coming home with bruises on my face and all over my body; along with having tears in my tears and down my cheeks. I would have basketballs, soccer balls, etc thrown at my face and have things said behind my back that would make me go the restroom during class and cry. 

 My family knew and told the principal and teachers - whom did nothing. The "best" they did was make me leave the room and talk to the grade about the issue... while using my name in the conversation. This only escalated the issue. 

 This bullying issue caused me to be so alone for years. I felt worthless, hopeless, dumb, like a waste of space, and so much more. 

 I transferred to a new school at the end of sixth grade (summer leading into seventh grade). I made a few more friends (I'm still friends with them today) and I've also made some enemies who pick on me daily. I still get bullied and now cyber bullied. I'm in eleventh grade now. I've dealt with bullying and harassment for about eleven years. 

 This is a VERY long story, just shortened though.

QUESTIONS:

How could you ignore the constant rumors and gossip about you? 

 What can you do if someone you trust doesn't believe you? 

 How can you stay strong when you feel like all is lost and strength and hope aren't on your side?

ADVICE:

Although I'm still being picked on, I still want to help be the voice for others. Even though it doesn't seem like it now, people are ALWAYS going to be there for you. I know it can be scary to speak up and confess that you're a victim of bullying, but I promise you that it will help in the long run. 

 Although I don't know everyone, I'm always going to be on your side of the ring to help you stand strong and fight back. 

 Stay Strong, stand up for what you believe is right, stand strong for what you believe in, don't let anyone else tell you what/who you can and cannot be, and don't let someone make your choices for you. 

 Stay Strong 💗💗💗