Submission 1110

Hey, its JcSolo. Um... my mom has a deadly disease. But, thats just a sixteenth of my story. So, in third grade, this kid who was always in trouble, he liked me. He kept asking me to be his girlfriend. And i kept saying no, but one day he draged me into the tunnel. And he started making out with me. I stoped him and said, what the hell are you doing" and he said," don't worry, baby" and this scared me. He kept kissing me and he started groping around my body. And remember, we are in third grade. He grabbed my boobs and my ass and other things. I was so happy when it was time to go inside. But, he did this every day. A few years later, a person said, " so, he did it here and there?" But thats not true. HE DID IT EVERY SINGLE DAY OF MY LIFE IN THIRD GRADE. But one day, he made me feel his hard dick. He has also made me give him a blowjob. He also tried so lick my vagina. He sucked my boobs, grabed my ass, you name it. I never told ANYONE. My mom was excited about a super bowl party with a group of friends from high school. She told me that there would be kids there for me to be with wile our parents watched the game. So, i got. Ready, and i brought some stuff in case i got bored. And once we got there, I was greeted by a bunch of adults. I didnt see any kids, and i thought thank goodness i brought that stuff. My mom introduced me to one of her friends. And she said that there wernt as many kids as they expected, but that there was one. Mom directed me upstairs to were the kids were going to go. Once i got there, i was greeted by the guy that im gonna call asshole. I was so mad that asshole was there. As soon as my mom left, he said to put a show i liked on. I was a smart kid so i knew how to work the tv. I set the remote down and went downstairs for some water. They sadly didn't have water so i got soda. I never did drink soda exept on special occasions, when i went to the bathroom a little wile later, i set my drink down. When i came back, i took a sip of it and i tasted different, i dismissed this by thinking that it was cause i havent had soda and kept going. Suddenly, asshole went and shut all of the doors and the curtain that covered the door. And he sat down and started touching me and rubbing my upper thiegh. But my drink tasted weird because my drink had drugs in it. Once it kicked in, he layed me down on my stomach. I dont know what he drugged me with but i felt numb and felt like i couldnt move. But i still remember everything. I remember him pulling my pants off and him the same. I remember him putting on a condom. And felt a sharp pain in my ass.

I suddenly realized that I was being raped. He kept doing this for a long time. He then stoped and did other things to me. This was the same guy from school, just to clarify.When he left, he said," thanks, see you tomarrow babe" when i left, i went to bed and went to school the next day. I had friends, but they were perverts. I tried to tell them but they were too busy sneeking porn on their phones. He then started calling me names. Such as , " slut" " whore" and so on. Nothing changed about him sexually assaulting me. But I moved schools the next year for fourth grade. I started cutting and deppression has overcome me and i attempted suicide multiple times. I didnt have any friends, but the next year, i made a friend, but my mom didn't approve but i didnt care. She was the only friend I could have and the best. I am still best friends with Her. But now we are in sixth grade and at Christmas, she was going crazy because she was getting sexually assaulted by her cousin. I tried to give her advice without telling her my secret. But a few weeks after, she asked me how i knew anything. And i told her. I told her everything. This story that has been bottled up inside me. This story that haunts me. Sadly, her mom overheard us talking and she thinks im an attention- whore. She said that I made everything up. And im sorry but my imagination isnt that wild/bad.Has been let out. She did and still is helping me. I am still bullied by other people. My name is one reason. Its not really J.c. Its Joey. Im a girl, and people call me transgender because of it. Now i have attempted suicide 9 different times. And im here to tell you, YOUR NOT ALONE. IM HERE TO LISTEN TO YOU, PM ME IF YOU NEED ME. IT MITE TAKE ME A WILE BUT I WILL RESPOND. AND IF YOU HAVE ATTEMPED OR CONSIDERED SUICIDE, IM NOT HERE TO SAY IT IS GOING TO GET BETTER, but im here to say that im here for you. I am still suffering. I am JcSolo and thank yiu for reading.