Submission 1172

My bullying was teasing, some name calling, and one time physical. I've been bully in 2nd grade and 6th. Some of my class mates did this to me. The bully would point out my flaws or make me feel like I'm small or stupid. I was hurt when I was being bullied, I cry some nights. After I the bullying stop I felt like a weight has been lifted off my shoulders. Nothing really help me cope. In 6th grade it was really bad because there was nobody I could talk to and I was very depressed. Yes I have been depressed from being bullied and I almond wanted to die. I told my mom about being bullied in 2nd grade. I was wondering why people were being so mean to me at that time and that's why I told. I was bullied for a while, I can't remember how long. Here and there people will tease me or make fun of me.

QUESTION: My mom told me people pick on other people because there is something going on in their live that they want the pain to go away?

ADVICE: Please no hated, because being bullied at a young age can make you depressed. I actually live with anxiety and depression, due to the bullying and teasing in my childhood even though my child was great for the most part, I had those dark times. I'm a stronger person though and I'm learning who I am everyday.