Submission 1145

Hey. I'm girl from story 60. I know right? So long ago.

I know I promised I'd never cut myself again, but this year has been one of the worst ones of my life.

I got in a new school for 9th grade, I was so uncomfortable and unhappy because I loved my other school. The only one being nice to me was a senior and i really really liked him and he liked me back but for that I had to go through a lot of hate. First, there's a boy who's been all year trying to make my life hell, he just makes fun of everything I do. If I don't talk he pushes me or if I talk he tells me to shut up. He says the worst things to me. He even said that the guy I like only liked me because of pity, and that he should get glasses because I was so fucking ugly. They guy I liked heard, and he didn't say anything about it..they were friends.

The guy kept being rude but I never showed I was affected by it until one day in front of everyone he threw water at me. I cried for hours and everyone saw me, he 'apologized' only because a teacher told him to. Everyone sees how he treats me and no one does anything about it. Some senior girls often tell me I'm just a stupid little girl, push me, call me a loser etc, all because I fell in love with someone.

He cheated on me with a friend and for that I was made so much fun of. I'm forced to help them on tests. Everyone thinks I'm weird. I have a few friends but one of my friends likes the guy that's mean to me so she doesn't care.

I get made fun of for everything I do, like I have the best grades in the class and he will just say I slept with my teachers or paid them.

This school is awful and teachers just don't care, they've seen how he treats me. I can't fight back, I mean I may be really strong but I'm just so small compared to him. I started cutting and throwing up again because they made me hate myself, telling me how ugly I am everyday.

I'm so mad because they've ruined 2 years of therapy.

I feel like everywhere I go I will just be bullied.

I'm changing schools for 10th grade and I'm really scared. I hope it turns out okay.

Thank you for reading.

◦ -A ( ;) )