Submission 1194

I am 13. I suffer from Depression and I am from Croatia. Bullying both cyber and normal has followed me my whole entire life. I didn't think much of it until 1st grade. My class started calling me fat and my teacher telling my parents that I should lose weight didn't quite help. I was 6 years old was 5'3 and weighed 50 lbs. I was diagnosed with Depression and Social Anxiety at age 7. The bullying didn't stop but now I had a Friend that was also my classmate. She helped me a lot. 

 15. December 2012. 

The bullying increased rapidly. I started coming home with bruises and all bloodied up. My familly sued the bullies and school but nothing improved. 

 02. June 2017 

6th grade now I get cyberbullied too. I get called "Killer" "Depressive" "Suicide" and "DUF" (aka. depressive,ugly,fat) My birthday also but my only Friend died today. On my birthday. Life must really hate me. 

 05.June 2017 

I am all alone now but the bullying got worse again. 

07.June 2017 

My first suicide attempt I am just tierd of this world I love my family but I want to go to heaven or hell depends. I miss my Friend. BTS music makes me feal a little better tough. 

09.January 2018 

I am on life-support. My new friend is beside me. The bully and her gang are sued once more. My new friend actually found me they beat me up really bad. They used a knife this time. I was bleeding on the floor in a dark corner. She found me. I am thankful for that 

1.October 2018 

Today. I am writing this and I want to say that I am on my way to recovery. I am still bullied but not as much and it's not physical. To any of you who are bullied or were bullied I support you. It's gonna get better. Eventualy. I still miss my old friend but I owe my life to my new friend. Fighting!