Submission 1192

September 2010 

First day of primary school. I have all my best friends with me. Friend 1 and the bully 1 they are boys. I liked them a lot but as time went by i slowly became friends with more girls.I was friends with girl 1, girl 2, and girl 3. I adored girl 1. She was crazy happy and just over all amazing we were always best friends. 

 September 2015. 

Im in year four. No longer friends with bully 1 or friend 1 but im friends with friend 2, friend 3, friend 4, friend 5 and friend 6(they are all boys) im also friends with a ton more girls, Girl 1 us by far my favourite friend. In year 3 we fell out ALOT but now we are fine. One day i put my new book which just so happened to be my favourite book in my bag. I had the worst peg. It was right next to the boys bathroom door which worked out perfectly for bully 1. Because one monday he decided to ruin my life. He stole my book during break and before clubs started put it in a sink and filled it up after school. The next day the DH ( deputy head) came in with a wet and completely demolished 'The story of Tracy Beaker book'. " Early this morning our caretakers found this book in the boys toilets. It was found in a sink submerged in water." I glanced at the book and broke into tears. At the time i was a very emotional 8 year old. I confirmed that it was my book. After retrieving it every one was staring at me in shock but one young boy, Bully 1, was smirking at me. I imediatly knew it was him. His fun didn't stop there he would trip me over ALOT. He would destroy my property. One day my mum got really fed up. Not only was my best friend (friend 2) accused of being the bully but i had a padlock placed on my bag in year 5. I kept it on till the easter holidays. For one reason. I left school. I didnt want to breathe near that idiot let alone be in the same universe. It may seem a little bit harsh but he deserves it. We were both Portugese so there is no way in hell he was being racist. 

March 30th 2016 

My 10th birthday. I moved up country. It ruined my party but it was so worth it. But things didnt get fully better as i met a racist little B**ch. I'd rather not state the things she has done to me. At least the worst ones. I'll just state the kindest thing she has done to me. Bully 2 messaged me on a group chat during the summer holidays "Go back to were you come from you F**k*n B**ch" just what she messaged was NOT tagged. At first I thought she wanted me to move back but a year later i realized she was being racist. 

Thank you for reading.