Submission 1118

I wasn't bullied until fifth grade. I was teased, however, a couple of the years before that. The teasing mainly started in first grade when my mom died. I never knew how she died. My dad became abusive after that. My older sister left to life with her dad, leaving me and my younger brother alone with our dad. My dad mainly abused me, but after about a year or two he stopped abusing us. In fifth grade, I was shy and quiet. I still am, which makes me the most likely to get bullied since I'm too weak and afraid to tell anyone. I started cutting myself in fifth grade when I was ten. I moved on to sixth grade without anyone noticing. Sixth grade was hell because of all the popular girls and their boyfriends want to make them happy, which resulted in bullying me. I knew that seventh and eighth grade would be even worse, but I knew high school would be the worst ever. I'd cut myself, burned myself, developed bulimia, developed anorexia, developed bulimarexia, became anorexic again, stayed anorexic for about a year, I bruised myself, and a whole lot of other things. I was hit and a couple of times a bully had broken various body parts, fractured some (at different timing), burned me when we were alone for some reason, and even cut words into my arms when they got the chance. The words they mostly cut into my arms were slut and fat or fatass. I was extremely depressed and suicidal. I attempted suicide a lot more than ten times before my dad sent me to an asylum for my own good. To this day I'm a senior in high school and I have a boyfriend (though he for some reason asked me out on March 11th when I was eleven and he was thirteen and I said yes) that I've dated for seven years. I still get bullied, but not as bad as it was. My boyfriend helps me through everything and he still loved me after I showed him all my scars.