Prolouge

*First person pov*

"HELL NO!! BACK OFF, I WILL CUT YOU BITCHES!!" I yelled, swiping my kunai at everyone who dares to come near me. Well, I know that you want to know what's going on... heheh... I feel so stupid. I forgot that Naruto and the others have to ride a boat to get to the island. "Come on Cassie! We need to get going!" Aoba yelled, irritated. I was on top of a pole of some sort, swiping at anyone who dares to come near me. I slashed around 15 Naruto clones so I was pretty tired. "Jeez, why won't Cassie come down? This is so not youthful." Guy said, shaking his head. "Well... Cassie has really bad motion sickness. Like, REALLY bad motion sickness. So bad, you can't really explain it." Naruto said, his hands behind his head squinting. "*Sigh* Cassie, do I have to drag you onto the boat?" Yamato said, doing a hand seal. "YES!" I yelled as I hugged the pole I was on. "Fine. Wood Release: Smothering Binding Technique." Yamato said, his arm transforming into wood and expanding. "NONONONO!!" I yelled as the wood came closer. "FIRE DRAGON'S ROAR!!" I yelled and I burned the wood. "Come on Cassie! Stop giving us a hard time!" Aoba yelled at me. "NO! THIS WILL ALL END IF YOU WOULD LET ME SWIM TO THE ISLAND!! I HAVE A SWIMSUIT PREPARED!!" I yelled, hopeful they would go with my idea. "No means no Cassie! I'll force you!!" Aoba yelled, and I just glared at him. "COME AT ME BRUH!" I yelled, and he did a few hand signs.

*3rd person pov*

Cassie all of a sudden fell down the pole, asleep. Guy was the one who caught her before she hit the ground. "What did you do?" Yamato asked Aoba. "I just put her in genjutsu, so it'll be easier to get her on board of the boat. Quickly, we don't know how long until the genjutsu will last." Aoba answered, jogging to the boat, with everyone following. "Flower.... stop fertilizing at the table... Oh no.... Flower's possesed... I will save you all... Because I... am Alice... Who the fuck... let him down the rabbit hole... more tea... please... You fell down the wrong... rabbit hole..." Cassie said as they set her down on the bed in the rooms. "Just what is she dreaming of?" Naruto said, sweat dropping. "I have no idea."