Chapter 50

*First person pov*

"Yaaah!" I battle cried, trying to stab Obito but he jumped back. "Get back here you twinkle toed mother fucker!!! Why don't you slip into something comfortable... Like a coma!!" I yelled, then throwing the sword in my hand at Obito. "Crazy bitch..." Obito mumbled as he dodged the sword. "THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY!? YOU SHOULD WIPE YOUR MOUTH BECAUSE THERE'S A LITTLE BIT OF BULLSHIT AROUND YOUR LIPS MOTHERFUCKER!!" I yelled, weaving more hand seals. "MAGUILTY RAY NO JUTSU!!" I yelled, rays going for Obito. He did that time space jutsu thing and teleport the heck out of there. "Get out of my way!" Obito yelled, appearing out of no where and kicking me in the jaw, sending me away towards the 5 tails. The 5 tails took the chance to punch me in the direction of Gyuki. "Cassie!" B yelled, then used Gyuki's hand to catch me in it's fist. I sat up painfully, groaning. "Damn that punk ass faggot..." I muttered. "DAMN." B commented, and the Yonbi suddenly just gets sucked up by by the Gedo statue. I spot Naruto on the ground, crouched over something. I jumped down from B's grip to see what Naruto was looking at. It was the Yonbi's jinchuuriki... I forget his name. Naruto was breathing hard, like it was hard to catch his breath. He may have used too much chakra.... "It is useless even if you stopped one of them. But I'm not unwilling to do this. I will show you... All my precious things now." Obito said, and all the other jinchuuriki started growing into the tailed beasts. Naruto starts standing up straighter, his heavy breathing ceasing and a confident look on his face. It looks like he and Kurama made up... "I'm now the main component of the three man team. Naruto, Cassie you should just switch to support." B said... Gyuki probably told B to say that. "I'm saying that because our opponents are 5 bijuus. Naruto, you cannot be in the front if you cannot turn into your bijuu. And Cassie, you and Okamia can't reveal yourselves... not now, not ever." Gyuki said, finally just entering our minds to talk to us. "B, you and the Hachibi are injured already... so you cannot do neither the support or the attack!! And Cassie! What does it matter now? He can't defeat you! There's no way, besides I won't let it happen! Let's go together, the three of us!" Naruto said, and I sweat dropped. "You could at least count the bijuu... Gyuki, Kurama, and Okamia." I said, but nobody heard me. Why ignore only me? "Hey Naruto..." B trailed off. "We are probably a three man team already." Naruto said, and I smiled. "True... I guess it doesn't matter now if we reveal ourselves now, huh Okamia?" I asked. True, True. Like hell he can defeat us. "Naruto could it be... you and the Kyuubi..." B trailed off. "That's because I don't have any spare energy left!" Naruto said, and he gets covered in Kyuubi chakra. It was the Kyuubi chakra cloak thing, but it was upgraded. "My turn." Yeah! I didn't turn into Okamia completely, so I was just in chakra mode. And you all know what that looks like, and I don't want to explain what it looks like because SOMEONE *Cough* Author *Cough* is not letting me, because they are lazy. (Oh screw off Cassie) The five tailed beasts started making bijuu bombs, plus Kakashi and Guy are over there with the bijuu. And they are in bad shape... they aren't gonna get out of that. "Naruto! Cassie! They are in a bad situation! There are bijuu bombs at really close range!" B yelled, and I rolled my eyes. "No shit? I thought those big purple balls are disco balls and I thought we were gonna have a party." I said with sarcasm laced in my words. "I know already..." Naruto replied. "I'll take two of them, and you take three, yeah?" I asked Naruto, and he nodded. We charged at the bijuu bombs at light speed, in front of Kakashi and Guy so they didn't get caught in it. We stopped, making a huge explosion thing and I took two of them and teleported it into the mountains as well as Naruto. It exploded, destroying a mountain. "Sensei!?" Kakashi yelled, looking at Naruto in disbelief. Well, he does look like Minato with that upgrade of the chakra cloak. "Is that Naruto!?" Guy yelled, and I pouted a little. "I'm here too....." I muttered. "So this is the power of the bijuus!?" Guy yelled in shock as he looked at the mountains that were once around us that were just flattened out like a pancake. "They destroyed a mountain..." Kakashi said, looking around. All the bijuu started charging at us, as the dust cleared out. "They are coming!!" Guy yelled, yeah, no shit they are. "Same as before, Naruto? I take two you take three?" I asked, and he nodded. "Yeah... Let's go... Kurama, Cassie." Naruto said, then his bijuu appeared. Alright, let's go get 'em Okamia! Let's get Matatabi and Isobu, right? Duh, who else? I started transforming into Okamia or whatever, like Kurama was made out of chakra or whatever, Okamia is made out of wind and lightning, sorta like a storm. Kakashi and Guy were safe inside Naruto and Kurama, and Naruto made some kind of hand seals that made the bijuu sent crashing back. "Naruto! I'll take the turtle and the kitten, okay?" I said, and Naruto nodded. "Yeah!" Naruto yelled, and we charged at the bijuu.