Chapter 25

*First person pov*

We spot Naruto and B fighting Nagato, and it looked like they were having a lot of trouble. Itachi turns on his Susanoo, which was blood red unlike Sasuke's purple. Itachi used it's hands to grab Naruto and B, while his third hand attacks Nagato. I threw a bunch of kunais into the eyes of the two summons behind Nagato. "Thank you, Itachi! You saved us!" Naruto said, as Itachi let them down. "What's this ninjutsu!? It's amazingly powerful, you stupid idiot!" B said, and I sweat dropped. "You don't compliment them then insult them, idiot..." I said, then turning back to the enemy that was in front of us. "He's the Pein of the six paths! He's got the power of the Sage of the six paths, of course he's strong! And this time it's not a corpse, he's the real thing... so his movements and strength are completely different!" Naruto yelled as Nagato did a hand sign. "He's coming..." Itachi warned us. Some black ball shoots out of Nagato's hand and into the sky. I felt the ground rumble a bit, then watch pebbles and twigs being sucked off the ground into the black ball. Soon enough, it starts destroying the landscape by picking it off as well as the trees. I get lifted up as well by the ground I was standing on, as well as the others. "That black ball seems to have quite a powerful attractive force." Itachi said calmly. "What is this!?" B yelled, as Naruto screams a little. "Well, I don't like this!! I think we need to get out of here!" I shout as I hold onto the ground, which was being sucked up but I was lighter, so I was flying off of it. "H-He used this jutsu on me once! It's terrible!! If it gets to us it's the end!" Naruto warned us. "Hey Naruto..." Itachi called. "Whaaaaaat!?" Naruto yelled, he didn't hear Itachi. "How come you're alive, if he used this on you?" Itachi said, and silence settled among us. "Hahaha, this match is set." B said. "THIS IS NO TIME FOR A LAUGH!! HOW CAN YOU BE SO CAREFREE!?" Naruto shouts, pointing at B. "FOR FUCK'S SAKE STOP FIGHTING!! NARUTO, TELL US HOW TO GET OUT OF THIS JUTSU!!" I shout at the both of them. "If it catches us, we won't be able to escape! We will be drawn to it!! Last time, I could only make it thanks to the Kyuubi going out of control!!" Naruto yelled, explaining everything to us. "It isn't being 'carefree' we need to be calm to make a proper analysis. The black mass Nagato released earlier is probably the central core. We should try and destroy that. Let's attack it at the same time using our most powerful long-range jutsu." Itachi said, pointing upward to the black ball thing, that was covered with ground and trees. "It's hard to aim at the center in this situation!" Naruto yelled. "You don't have to aim, we will advantage of that thing's attractive power. Any jutsu has an weak point!" Itachi yelled, his Susanoo appearing. I don't know when B did it, but he was already in Gyuki's form, a beast bomb in his mouth. "Okay!" B yelled. "That's fast!" Naruto yelled, then chakra arms appearing making a Rasenshuriken. "Okaaay! I'm ready!" Naruto yelled, even though his Rasenshuriken was under developed. I panicked a little, I didn't really know which jutsu of mine was the strongest. Okamia! Which one was the strongest! It would be Fairy Law, but that eliminates enemies, not threats. So I would say Fairy Glitter, but that takes a lot of chanting and you won't have enough time. So... I would suggest that you use all of your dragon elements. ...Huh? What do you mean? Activate Amaterasu and Ice, then use it in a roar with all your other elements. Is that even possible? The Amaterasu Ice Fire Lightning Wind Dragon's Roar? That attack name is waaaay too long and it's awkward if I shout it out! You have the ability not to say your attack name because you're experienced, ya know. You've just been saying the attack names lately because no reason at all. Oh wait... you're just a idiot. Oh yeah... I forgot I had the ability to not say the attack names... I got this! I start gathering chakra in my lungs, feeling all the elements I have gathering in my lungs. Fire, lightning, wind, and Amaterasu... just gotta wait for ice because I didn't really activate it yet unlike the Amaterasu, which I ate Amaterasu flames earlier. Finally unlocking the ice feeling it pour into my lungs. "I'm... ready...." I said, trying not to let too much of my attack overflow from my mouth. "Let her rip! Fuuton: Rasenshuriken!!" Naruto yelled, throwing his attack. "Beast Bomb!!" B yelled, spitting his bomb. "Yasaka No Magatama!" Itachi yelled, his Susanoo throwing something I couldn't make out. Finally, it was my turn. I opened my mouth, exhaling all the elements from my body. It twisted and spiraled, showing off all the elements at once as it all somehow changed and morphed.... It was cool, it turned into a beam looking like thing that glows white! It looked like Sting's Holy Dragon's Roar... is that all the elements to make the roar? Whatever, all the attacks hit the black hole thing and exploded. But... it didn't hurt really. We landed on the ground, but shortly after I fell on my face, swirls in my eyes. "O-Oi Cassie!" Naruto yelled, I was so dizzy. Is this the after effects trying to combine all my elements? True, it did hurt trying to mash in everything.... And it took a huge chunk of my chakra... "Sorry... I did too much... This was the first time I did that jutsu, and I don't really feel good..." I said, smiling weakly at the others, then passing out.