Chapter 43

*First CLONE #3 person pov* <------ Muwahahah I'm evil, I'm switching povs

Tired. One fucking word that can described what I'm feeling. "FITE ME ICE BOY!!" "WANNA GO, FLAME BRAIN!?" "Do you think this dress on me looks good, Cassie?" "MORE ROOT BEER!!!" I rubbed my temples in frustration. Makarov wasn't kidding that I had to baby sit EVERYONE. Blue Pegasus, Sabertooth, and Lamia Scale all came to Fairy Tail. They all can't keep their hands to themselves, and they are loud as fuck. Plus, I got hit by at least seven bottles already. SEVEN. "WAAAAHHHH!!" Romeo cried next to me... it was supposed to be his nap time, and I told everyone to be quiet and not even THREE MINUTES LATER, THEY'RE SHOUTING AT THE TOP OF THEIR LUNGS! "EVERYONE SHUT THE FUC-" Erza slaps some kind of tape on my mouth with a big red x on it. "You were about the say a naughty word, so you have to have the naughty word tape on for 1 hour." Erza said, then went back to eating her cake. A irk mark appeared on my head, and I picked up Romeo as I ripped the tape off my mouth, as much as it hurt like hell. "I'M LEAVING!!" I yelled, and everyone went silent just like that. "DON'T LEAVE!!!" Everyone shouts, and I rolled my eyes. "I'm so sorry for my peer's behavior, how about we make it up to you?" Hibiki said, as he slid up to me with a rose in his hand. "We'll treat you like a princess." Eve said, a rose in his hand. "Hn." Ren said, a rose in his hand. All of a sudden, a love couch appeared out of nowhere and they sat me down. "Would you like some Ginger ale?" Eve asked me, and a irk mark appeared on my head when Romeo cries louder. "No, I need to put Romeo to sleep!" I yelled, and Ren grabbed a strand of my now long hair... because of the haircut I had, and I guess held it up to his face? Kissed it? Smelled it? Oh god no, they're all like 8. "Ichiya-sama will be coming soon." Ren said, and I shivered at the thought. "OKAY I'M LEAVING." I yelled, and Natsu, Gray, and Gajeel come out of nowhere and punched the three of them. "YEAH CASSIE'S NOT COMFORTABLE WITH YOU GUYS!!" Natsu yelled, fire coming out of his mouth comically as he steps on Hibiki's butt. "Don't get me wrong, I find you guys cute, but ROMEO NEEDS HIS SLEEP!!" I yelled as I ran out of Fairy Tail, a crying baby in my arms. "Shh..." I shushed as I rocked back and forth. "C-Can I hold him?" I heard someone asked me, and I turned to see Cheria. "Well, can you handle a thrashing crying baby?" I asked as I rocked Romeo, sighing. "I mean, it's the least I can do... I know everyone is a little... rowdy... and it must be hard on you." Cheria said, squirming a little in place as if she was uncomfortable. "Cheria? Where did you go?" I heard a voice, and it revealed Sherry and Lyon. "Why did I have to come?" Lyon complained, and then saw us. "There you are Cheria!" Lyon yelled, and Cheria bursts into a deep red color, and I shushed Lyon, since I finally got Romeo to sleep. "You were with Cassie-chan! How is Romeo? I kept telling everyone to be quiet, but they're all just brutes!" Sherry said, holding her head sighing. "I-If you want I can watch Romeo... you already have your hands full Cassie-san." Cheria said, looking at the asleep Romeo in my arms. "Oh well... Okay, thanks." I said, pawning him off to Cheria. "I-I'll stay out here." Cheria said, gazing at Romeo. "Okay... thank's again. Now I have to set these brats straight..." I muttered as I walked inside, leaving the Lamia scale members outside. I matrixed the flying bottles, then glared at everyone in the room. "GUYS, I SWEAR TO MY LORD AND SAVIOR I WILL KILL THE NEXT PERSON WHO'LL THROW ANOTHER BOTTLE!!" I yelled at everyone, and they all stop... finally. I throw my head back in relief... and I'm glad I did. A bottle flew by my face, and I glared at the person who did. It was Natsu, with a confident smile on his face. "FITE ME IRL M8!!!" Natsu yelled, and I nearly fell at his speech. "I... Wha... Whatever, you want it, you get it." I said, then glaring at Natsu. "LET'S TAKE THIS OUTSIDE!! ANYONE WHO'LL WANT TO SEE CASSIE'S BUTT BEAT THEN LET'S GO!!" Natsu yelled, skipping outside. I sighed as I walked outside, others following. I walked over to Cheria, sighing. "Go back inside, it's gonna get a little crazy out here and Romeo probably don't want to wake up to what we're gonna do." I said, and Cheria nodded frantically as she ran inside. I stood a few feet away in front of Natsu, and he laughs maniacally. "AHAHAHA!!! I'M ALL FIRED UP!!! COME AT ME!!! I'LL BURN YOU TO THE GROUND!!" Natsu yelled, and I scoffed. "Like you can." I said, and most of the people in the crowd nodded in agreement. "Yeah, give it up." Laxus said, shaking his head. "I'LL PROVE IT!!! WATCH ME!!" Natsu yelled, then charged at me. I just put my hand on his head as he tried punching me, and I just punched him in the stomach, knockout. I'm one punch man... "Oi Cassie!" Laxus yelled as I pawned Natsu to Lucy. "Fight me. I've mastered the jutsus you gave to me... And if I win, you'll have to tell everyone that." Laxus said, a confident smile on his face. "Okay then, fight me then." I said, getting into battle position. This actually might be a challenge. Laxus starts gathering chakra in his hand, a vein on his head as he yelled a cry. "Oh yeah, I was teaching you the rasengan but I had to leave, right?" I said as he was almost finished with rasengan. Laxus charged at me, the ball out ready to shove it into me. I substituted myself out with a log, 1, I could have done a shadow clone but I don't have that much chakra and I want to see Laxus's progress and 2, because I can? Laxus shoved the ball into 'me' and it turned into a log. I squinted, yup, he was able to do it right. Lucky... I need to make the rasengan with two hands.... this kid's got potential. I jumped down from the roof of Fairy Tail, since I retreated there. I started clapping, a smile on my face. "Nice, nicely done. Now I see what you're capable of. Now, shall we actually fight?" I said, and the kids around me started cheering. "I'm not ready to get my ass beaten by a girl... I'll go easy." Laxus said, getting into position. All of a sudden, a huge tremor shook on the ground as dust flew everywhere. I covered my eyes, then looked up. It was all the dragons, with pissed off looks. "Okay, I left you to watch the kids and all you're doing is beating them up!?"