Chapter 87

*First person pov*

After that nonsense, we finally got serious. Well maybe not me, because I had another Celestial Spirit up my sleeve.... hehehe.... You need to stop. Neva! I haven't summoned any of my spirits in a long time anyway, so why not? "It seems like your shadow comes back to you every once in a while." Sasuke said as he stood next to me. He smirked at me, being the smart ass he is. What is up with him with getting so close to me!? He needs to back up, he reeks! Come on Cassie, don't be like that! He likes you~! If I ever get the chance to I will shove my foot up your ass. You've been warned. "Naruto, Cassie, when his shadow shows up again attack it. You'll need Keiko, as she is the only one can really touch it and attack it. I'll handle the visible one." Sasuke told us. "Keh! It kinda irks me that I have to obey you.... As if I never changed!" Naruto said, and I nodded. "Yup. The two of you never changed. Idiots. Real idiots." I said, and they sweat dropped as they thought to themselves 'You say that when you're the still the same. Same physically, just with longer hair (dattebayo!).' "Enough Cassie, just you two listen to the end. This is our chance. He and his shadow should be overlapping for a while. Prepare your next technique, no matter which one! A technique that blocks him would be nice." Sasuke told us. Naruto then took a moment to think, then a weird sand ball with markings all over it appeared in Naruto's hand. "Senpou: Jiton Rasengan!" Naruto announced quietly. Oh. So that's Shukaku's jutsu. Sasuke's hand was then covered in black lightning. "This'll work out. Naruto! Throw that thing towards me! Keiko! Be ready to use that whip when we get Madara, just in case!" Sasuke barked, and they yelled 'yes' in response. "Um... What about me?" I asked, pointing to myself as a question mark floated above my head. "You... just stand by." Sasuke said, and I pouted. What, am I not needed!? It makes sense if I can't fight the invisible Madara, but what about the visible one?! I can fight him just fine! Why does Sasuke have to fight him alone!? How dare he!! Fine! I'll just stand here! "It irks me, but I won't doubt you Sasuke!!!" Naruto yelled, aiming his modified rasengan at Sasuke as he aimed his black chidori at Naruto too. Just then, Madara appeared out of nowhere between Sasuke and Naruto, taking both of the hits. Sasuke and Naruto exchanged some words I didn't care about listening to. Madara then moved somehow, like he disappeared. "Where did he go!?" I yelled, looking around then spotting him. "There!!" I yelled as I ran after him. "BOI IF U DONT GET YO CRUSTY, SHIT CAKED ASS BACK HERE OR I WONT LET U HAVE A CHANCE TO GET YO PLAN IN MOTION!!" I yelled as I ran. This guy, Madara is running with his arms behind him. Like what? That doesn't make you faster, whatcha doing with that off brand running? It's been proven that it doesn't work at all. It actually makes you slower.... "Cassie! Get back here!" As I was chasing Madara, I just looked back at Naruto. I gave him my best troll face, then running after Madara. "SWIGGITY SWOOTY MADARA!!" I yelled at Madara, who was up ahead of me. I didn't finish my sentence when Madara speed up, faster than me. I frowned when he got like 3 meters ahead of me. I didn't get to finish my sentence either! But then a grin etched on my face when I remembered a attack. My body was then covered in flames, as I then charged at Madara in high speeds because of this magic jutsu thing. Fire Dragon's Sword Horn!! In one second I was hot on Madara's heels, giggling to myself. Kakashi was up ahead, sitting there like a idiot. I then remembered that Madara would steal Kakashi's sharingan eye. Just as Madara got closer to Kakashi's sharingan eye, I gave myself a boost and tackled Madara. Madara missed Kakashi's eye by a centimeter, and I let out a little sigh of relief, then my grin returning. "....I'M COMING FOR THAT BOOTY!!" I finished as flames engulfed us. We tumbled on the ground, stopping when I pinned Madara to the ground. Go for that left hook Amaterasu Dragon's Iron Fist! Kick his ass!! You go girl!!! Okamia cheered in my head. "Amaterasu Dragon's Iron Fist!!" I yelled as I started throwing my fist at him. Madara moved his head to the side, dodging my fist. My fist landed on the ground instead of it's intended target. A black rod formed in Madara's left hand, and he tried to hit me with it. Well because of Kyoko, now I can actually eat it now. I opened my mouth, and bit it.