Chapter 48

*First person pov*

I opened my eyes, and... I was in some kind of different world thing. I looked like that thing that Naruto and Sasuke go into sometimes when their attacks collide. I looked around, but then saw a familiar blond little ways from me. "Hey." Yugito said, and I looked down at the ground sadly. "Yugito..." I said, and she walked towards me. "Long time no see. How have you been?" Yugito said, sitting on the ground in front of me. I sat down on the ground too, rubbing my arm. "I've... I've been better..." I said, giving her a small smile. We sat in silence, staring at each other. "What.... What happened?" I said, choking up a little. "What happened, huh.... well, after you rescued me and escorted me back into Kumogakure, everything was fine for at least 2 months. I didn't go on any missions in that time, but it gave me some time to interact with Matatabi.... even though she didn't want to. Then that guy.... that immature masked scumbag took me out... Whoever that Akatsuki member is, he's trouble, be careful. My attacks did not even work against him..... he just slipped through me. Like a ghost slipping through walls.... and that's how he got into my room. That bastard.... Be very careful, and don't die." Yugito said in a serious manner, grabbing my hand and squeezing it. "Don't worry... I have a jutsu to defeat him.... But I just hope it'll defeat her." I muttered the last part, and a question mark appeared above Yugito's head. "What was that?" Yugito asked, and I shake my hands. "N-Nothing!" I said, a panicked look on my face and Yugito stared at me for a couple of seconds before shaking her head. "Well, if you say so..." Yugito said, sighing. "So, what's been happening with you?" Yugito said, striking up a conversation. "Well.... After I escorted you to Kumogakure, right when I got back..." I leaned over in Yugito's ear. "Yeah, yeah?" She asked, clearly interested. "Someone confessed to me, and they were with the group that went to come get me!" I said, and Yugito starts squealing. "Oh my lord who is it!? Was it that cute energetic blond!? Or that cool lazy black haired who had his hair tied up!? Maybe even that socially awkward pale dude? I don't think you would be interested in those dudes but still..." Yugito mumbles in thought. "Okay, I can tell you it isn't the first guess, the second guess........." I just winked at her, and she started squealing again. "Serious!? Just upon meeting him I can tell you two would look so cute together!! I'm so glad you have a boyfriend!" Yugito fangirled, but then looked at me anxiously. "Wait.... did you even accept his feelings." Yugito asked, and I put my finger up to my face as if I were thinking about something. "I wonder.... did I? Or did I not?" I said, teasing Yugito. "Maaaaaaaaan, you need to stop!" Yugito said, lightly shoving my arm as I laughed. "Aahahahah, I'll tell you...... My answer is...." Yugito leaned in. "No." I said, and Yugito started raging. "MOTHER FUCKER!" Yugito yelled, and I laughed. "WHYYYYYYYY!? WHY DIDN'T YOU ACCEPT HIS FEEEEEEELIIIIIINGS!?" Yugito yelled, and I shook my head. "Because there were other people who confessed to me~!" I said, elbowing her in the side. "EH!? YOU'RE IN SOME KIND OF LOVE TRIANGLE!?" Yugito yelled, her mouth open. "Close your mouth, you're gonna catch flies." I said, and Yugito rolled her eyes. "There are no bugs in this place, but who? Who confessed!? You're a little heartbreaker, aren't you?" Yugito said, and I laughed. "Hell yeah I am. Anyways, I refused their confessions too." I said, and Yugito's face dropped. "Why? I bet they were hot too." Yugito said. "You bet they were! I just.... I wasn't looking for a relationship. Besides, love, in my opinion, just sucks in general." I said, and Yugito gave me a look. "What are you talking about? Don't you want to start a family? To at least keep your clan alive?" Yugito asked, and I shook my head. "Nah.... Love is waaaaaaay too painful, and I want to avoid it all together." I said, then lying down on my back. We sat there in silence again, and I opened my mouth to say something again. "Yugito... I am so, so sorry..." I apologized. "It's not your fault, but I have a favor for you..." Yugito said and I sat up to look at her. "Please... Please stop me and end this war..." Yugito said as she held out her fist, and I nodded and fist bumped her. "Yeah." I said, then everything went white.

(A/N: I AM SO SORRY FOR THIS FILLER PLEASE BARE WITH ME!!!)