Chapter 74

*First person pov*

Harashima made some hand signs, and one of those Japanese pillars fell on Obito, trapping him. Like the amount that fell on him is ridiculous. Plus, I don't know how he's trapped, since he could just crawl out. Is it a seal? "OOOHH! AMAZING!!!" Naruto yelled in a dorky tone, his eyes sparkling. But a few seconds later, all of those pillars cracked and broke. Obito had broken it. Even though I'm Okamia's Jinchuuriki, I don't know if I can do that. I never really focused much on controlling Okamia's power, because it was tough. It must be the same with the Juubi.... and Obito can use this much of the Juubi's power..... Obito will be tough to beat. All of a sudden, 4 hands protruded out of Obito's back and grabbed a hold of the four purple flame walls. He pulled on it, and it disappeared. Just. Like. That. ....I'm gonna die. Oh shut up, you said that when the Juubi was revived. Even the Juubi couldn't destroy that barrier... right? The Juubi got cocky and thought he didn't need much to destroy it. Hmph, you may never know. "EVERYONE BE CAREFUL!!! WE DON'T KNOW WHAT THAT MAN'S GOING TO DO NOW THAT HE GOT THE HOLD OF THE JUUBI'S POWER!! HE DESTROYED THE BARRIER!!" Harashima yelled, and I turned back to where Obito was, and he was gone. "Stop Obito.... That's enough." I heard Minato said, and I turned to see Obito on Gamakichi's scroll. Obito looked up at Minato. "O... bi... to?" Everyone else gasped, and Keiko massaged her eyelids. "Oh god..." Keiko mumbled, cringing. She's probably thinking about how some of these people could be so stupid. It's clearly a bad idea to become the Juubi jinchuuriki. The previous Hokage arrived on top of the scroll, in front of Obito. "I'll say it frankly. This man.... is stronger than me!" I sweat dropped. Way to go, Harashima. As the titled the 'king of shinobi' or something like that, you should've kept to yourself and left us in a blissful lie to think we can beat this man. Give us a little hope, will ya!? "It's rude to say, but it's true..." Grandpa agreed. SO REASSURING MAN!!! "Even if we cancel the remaining clones, we still can't make it." Tobirama, the Second Hokage, stated. ASLFLKJOIENWFIA SO REASSURING!!! Would you just shut the fuck up and focus on Obito!? Obito in a quick movement slashed Harashima's wood clone and Tobirama down with a lot of skill, that none of them saw it coming. YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID?! YOU LET THAT HAPPEN!! SHUT THE FUCK UP I'M TRYING MAN!! I'M TRYING!! YOU'RE TRYING!? BITCH YOU HADN'T DONE ANYTHING!!! I'M TIRED OF YOUR SHIT OKAMIA!! I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I DIE!......... ....What? ....I can't wait until I roll a dice and see if I should kick you out of my body! You know how some people pronounce dice as 'die'? Yeah... that's what I meant.... Yeah.... ....Bitch are you on something? Yes. Yes I am. Believe me. Yes. Yes. Yes. Weirdo. Whew, I nearly told Okamia about my plans. Well, whatever. "SARU!! FOURTH!! JUMP!!" Tobirama yelled, and Grandpa jumped away. "Minato! Cassie! You guys get away!" Grandpa yelled to me, because I might get caught in the explosion. Minato can't teleport me, so I'm all on my own. "Let's go, King!" I yelled, clutching Keiko who was now in my arms. King started flying up with his badass celestial powers, while Minato used his teleportation thing and teleported Gamakichi with Naruto and Sasuke on top. As we got away, Harashima, Tobirama, and Obito all blew up. King flew and landed next to Gamakichi. "King, I'm going to stay with Naruto on his summon. You are free to do what you think it's best. As a King, you shouldn't be bound to mortal like me, huh?" I said, jumping off of King and onto Naruto's summon. "As you wish, Cassie." King said, grinning. "I don't get what's going on!!" Naruto yelled, who fell over on his back when he got teleported. "Don't lose focus! Keep watching!!" Sasuke snapped at Naruto, and I pulled Naruto up. "I don't know how you don't know, all we've done so far was fight Obito yeah?" I said, and Keiko nodded her head. "You're a moron, you know that Naruto?" Keiko said, sighing at Naruto. The smoke cleared, revealing Obito hovering above the smoke with this black stuff coming out through his hand and wrapping around Obito like a blanket. Grandpa appeared, with a huge shuriken. He threw it, then multiple shurikens appeared. The 'shuriken kage bunshin'. Obito created a shield with that familiar black goo and blocked all of the shuriken with ease. It then became a spear, then stabbed Grandpa in the shoulder. "GRANDPA!! LOOK OUT!!!" I yelled, but it was too late. Obito grabbed Grandpa's head and and black puss went through, exploding Grandpa's head off. I face palmed, I warned him. I know that I should be more concerned, but he's already dead... no use being sad anymore. Minato and Sasuke had jumped down from Gamakichi. "DAD!! COULDN'T YOU MAKE THE THIRD JUMP TOO WITH YOUR JUTSU!?" Naruto yelled at Minato. They both had that kyuubi chakra cloak on, like father like son. "It only works on something either I or my chakra are touching in some way." Minato replied to Naruto. "Naruto, the Hokages are already dead." I said to Naruto, and he pouted. "But-!" Sasuke cuts him off. "Stop whining, Naruto. The Hokgaes are just Edo-Tensei. They know that they can't die, that's why they're purposely getting close to the enemy to study his action and skill. You should analyze the fight instead of worrying." Sasuke said, and I nodded my head. "Yeah, he's right, Naruto. In the end, they're already dead. So it won't matter to them or us if they died again... so we need to focus."