Chapter 31

(A/N: OMFG GUYS I FINALLY FOUND A ACCURATE PICTURE OF CASSIE!! I'VE BEEN SEARCHING FOR A PICTURE FOR A ACCURATE PICTURE OF CASSIE FOR A LONG TIME YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW!! I'M SUPER HAPPY AND I'M HAPPY I CAN SHARE THIS MOMENT WITH YOU!! HERE IT IS!!)

(HELL YAAAAAAAASSSS!!! Except a little manlier look and confident look, but still! He (yes this anime character is a male) looks EXACTLY how I pictured her!! I'M SO HAPPY!! I would have put this in the end, but 1, most of you won't even read it an...

(HELL YAAAAAAAASSSS!!! Except a little manlier look and confident look, but still! He (yes this anime character is a male) looks EXACTLY how I pictured her!! I'M SO HAPPY!! I would have put this in the end, but 1, most of you won't even read it and 2, this is waaaaaaay to important to me and you!! Anyways XD on with the story!)

*First CLONE #2 person pov* <------- Read.

I was going with a Naruto clone to a battlefield... I wonder which. I guess I could always ask Okamia, since she is a sensory... Hey Okamia! Which battlefield are we going to? Can't you tell with the chakra a I gave you? Noooooope. *Sigh* Darui's division. ....D-Did I hear right? I could have sworn you said Darui, ahahahaha.... No, I definitely said Darui. What's up with that awkward laugh? I can't remember if I payed him back... I don't have money on me. You already did dummy. Back in the Iron country. Oh yeaaaaaaaah....He had to be so mean about it, what a meanie. No, you just kinda made it hard for him. How did I make it hard from him!? I just hid from him! Still, that's a lot of trouble in my eyes. Hmph, whatever. Up ahead a huge crater like thing, with a bunch of kunais and shruikens as well as rubble everywhere. "Well... it looks like hell tore through here. Shall we head, Naruto?" I said to Naruto, and he nodded. "Yeah!" Naruto said, and we slid down the crater, running. There was a huge purple like box thing... isn't that a flame jutsu prison thing? Whatever, I just need to do my job to sniff out all the Zetsu hidden among my comrades. We run to the big ass purple prison, and Choza was in front of it in a circle in the ground. Actually, everybody was in circles in the ground. "THEY'RE HERE!" Choza yelled, alerting everyone. "We're here~!" I said in a sing song voice. "Nawaki...?" I heard a voice said behind me. I looked behind me to see Dan, staring at Naruto. Oh yeah... I forgot he was here. "Oh, here you guys are." I heard Shikamaru said from the crowd. I sensed Shikamaru in the other direction, and I found him in the crowd. "NARUUUUUTOOOOO! CASSSSSSSIE!!" Ino shouts, waving her hand while the other cups over her mouth. "The HQ told us everything! Thank you for coming!" Choza said, relieved. "It's really a miracle, though... That the Raikage allowed this..." Darui said, and I flinched. Had he always been there!? "Granny Tsunade was able to convince the Raikage grandpa! She told him that I'm not gonna die before I become Hokage!" Naruto said, and I laughed. "Naruto, you are an idiot! It was all B of course, no way in hell A would listen to Tsunade, but he did listen to B." I said, putting my hands behind my back. "Ehhh? I don't think so..." Naruto said, and I shook my head. "Tsunade said that about that boy...?! Who is he!?" Dan shouts, confused.... I don't see why he's so confused. "He's got the Kyuubi sealed inside him... I heard the adults call him a 'jinchuuriki'. He's my classmate Naruto, he's a idiot that's been blabbering about becoming Hokage since he was little." Shikamaru explained to Dan. "Now that I'm here, I'll find them all!" Naruto said, then running off in a direction. I chuckled then went the other direction. "But now... I'm really starting to think that maybe he'll actually make it. Tsunade-sama made a bet on him." Shikamaru continued as I walked past him. "LET'S DEFEAT THE WHITE SHAPE-SHIFTING GUY TOGETHER!" I heard Naruto yell behind me. I turned back to team 10 and they.... they seem different. Like a different aura... "Cassie... we saw Asuma." Shikamaru informed me, and I flinched. "R-Really..." I said, rubbing my arm. "Cassie... to tell you the truth, it was a good way to go." Ino said, and I looked up at them shocked. "Wh-What?" I asked them. "It doesn't matter... But... Just know... Asuma can truly rest in peace." Shikamaru said, then taking out a cigarette. Since when did he smoke? He lit it and took a puff. "And we can truly grow." Shikamaru said.... does that count as being poetic? Jeeeeeez. "Well... did he go with a smile?" I asked, looking up shyly. He smiled at me, and my eyes widened. "Yeah..." Shikamaru said... why was my heart beating fast? He looked kinda hot.... Oh wait. My bad fangirls, it's very near Dragon Slayer Season, Buwahahahaha! "Anyways... Let's see... there's two Zetsu over there!" I said, pointing at a Iwa and Konoha shinobi. They turn back into Zetsu, pulling out kunai. Winds fill up my lungs and I let 'er rip on the two Zetsu, killing them instantly. Sheesh, why are they so weak? "And.... that's it. That's all the-" All of a sudden, I sensed a all too familiar chakra. "C-Cassie!?" I turned around to see Keiko, flying down with a huge bags on her body with her Virgo whip in hand. "K-Keiko!" I yelled happily as I ran toward her with my arms out. "Cassie!" Keiko yelled as she landed on the ground, running towards me. "KEIKO~!" I sang as I got closer. "CAAAAASSSSSSIIIIIIIIIIEEEEE!!" Keiko yelled demonically. "K-Keiko!?" I yelled as I turned the other way. "I'M GONNA KILL YOU!!" Keiko yelled, sprinting as I sprinted away. "NONONO!!" I yelled, but I got tackled by Keiko. How did she even tackle me, I'm like 15 times bigger than her! "WHY AREN'T YOU ON THE ISLAND!? WHERE DID YOU PUT MY PHONE!? I KNOW YOU TOOK IT!!" Keiko yelled, punching me. I thought it would be nice an pleasant because of her soft tiny paws but no. She hits like a freaking man! "AGH I'M SORRY!!! I'LL GIVE IT BACK I'LL GIVE IT BACK!!" I yelled, and everyone sweat dropped. I felt Keiko get lifted up off of my back. "LET ME AT HER!! LET ME AT HER!!" Keiko yelled as I can hear her squirming in the grip of her captor. "No, you're done enough damage. You need to control that little temper of yours." Where have I heard that voice before? It sounds so freaking familiar... I turned around to see a familiar blue haired person. "Jellal...?"