Chapter 46

*First person pov*

Before Naruto's Rasengan could destroy the Yonbi's black rod, the Gobi kicked Naruto in the face and out of the way. I jumped down, catching Naruto but, we still were being crashed backwards. Even B caught us with Gyuki's tentacle, but even him, was being crashed back with us. We finally stopped when we crashed into a huge rock. I felt my back flare up in pain, and I groaned. "Cassie! Are you alright!?" Naruto yelled, since I pretty much took everything for him. "I... I'm fine..." I said, squinting through the dust as I rubbed my eyes. I felt something wrap around my waist, and a tentacle wrapped around Naruto. We were lifted up high in the air in a fast moment, and I realized B turned into Gyuki's form. "I'M KILLER B WITH THE HACHIBI!!! WHEEEEEEEE!!" B yelled, then placed me on Gyuki's head as well as Naruto. "Uwah!" Naruto screamed, as he almost fell down. "Naruto, don't fall down!! The real stuff is coming now!" B yelled, and I added chakra to my arms and legs, as I pretty much hugged Gyuki's horn for dear life. The tentacles started wrapping around B's Gyuki body, and started spinning at a fast pace. "WOOOHOOOO!! HAHAHAHA!!!" I screamed, laughing. This is probably the closest thing to a amusement park ride, so I better enjoy it as much as I can. B stops spinning, and I pouted, it didn't last long at all. "W-Wow..." Naruto said, looking around at the huge crater we were sitting in created by B. I spot all the jinchuuriki on the ground, down. "THEY'RE DOWN!! UNCLE B, DO YOU HAVE A SEALING TECHNIQUE!?" Naruto yelled, and B didn't say anything but B spits out ink. The ink turns into ink clones of B, then they charged at the jinchuuriki. B puts them all in a hold, limiting the jinchuuriki's movements. "That!?" Naruto asked. "It's one of B's sealing techniques." Gyuki's voice echos in my head."You have to count to three... In other words, in three seconds the ink covers their whole bodies and become hard, clocking their movements! We can just pull out the rods once they're still!" "ONE!!!" One of the clone Bs yelled. "TWO!!" They start liquidizing and covering the jinchuuriki's bodies. "THREE!!" The Bs yelled, and instead of sealing them, the freaking jinchuuriki used the chakra cloak things that uses blood and stuff. "WOOOOW!!! IT'S AMAZING HOW HE'S SEALING....... Them?" Naruto yelled, then got confused. "No... It's amazing how the enemy could power up." Gyuki said, and Obito rises up from the ground. "Go!" Obito yelled, and the jinchuuriki jumped away. "That masked bastard!! He was hiding underground!!" Naruto yelled, glaring at Obito who was still on the ground. "NARUTO IT'S NICE AND ALL THAT YOU POINTED OUT THE OBVIOUS THAT HE SPROUTED FROM THE GROUND LIKE A FUCKING DAISY, BUT WE HAVE OTHER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT!!" I yelled, as I watched as the jinchuuriki charged at us. B flails his arms and tentacles at the jinchuuriki, but one got to us, the seven tails and attacked Naruto. "NARU- AGH!!" I felt something scratch my back, and I looked over to see Yugito, with her claws out. Naruto gets pushed off B, but B caught him. There was something on his back... and it looked nasty. I think it is Isobu's jutsu. There was something going on down there on the ground... but I didn't know what. "This is bad!! I didn't think they'd be able to transform into their bijuu!" Gyuki's voice echoed in my brain. "Naruto, Cassie, we should retreat for a while..." Gyuki said, and a huge explosion of smoke appeared in front of B, and it revealed the Gobi. The Gobi charges at Gyuki, and stabbed him with it's horns and threw us away. "GACK!!" I screamed, as I fell of Gyuki and sent flying. I see figures jump past me, and into Gyuki's hand. What the hell was that!? The figures again came out of the hand, then headed straight for me. I was about to grab a kunai but I realized it was Guy, Kakashi, and Naruto. Kakashi was carrying Naruto. "You guys!" I said in relief, and Guy grabbed me out of the air. We landed on the ground, and Guy set me down as well with Kakashi, setting Naruto down. Obito emerges from Gyuki's hand. "You used Naruto to lure me so that you could get me while I was substantial... You're in my way... But two people aren't going to make a difference against the powers of my eyes and the Bijuu." Obito said, glaring down at Guy and Kakashi. "Kakashi-sensei! Busherbrow-sensei!!" Naruto yelled in relief. "We have the sharingan as well." "And we have Konoha's noble Blue Beast too!" Kakashi and Guy said. "So you guys came to help.... glad you did." I said, sitting up, propping my arms up. "Surely I can't stay still, when the girls and boys of my team are doing their best!" Kakashi said, looking back at us. "Ah! Them! Their rinnegans are connected with the sharingans, their left and right eyes! And they have a rod in their left breast! And they-" "Calm down. I can't understand your explanation." Guy interrupted Naruto. It's funny, because most of the time I can't even understand you. "Their right eyes are sharingan, and their left eyes are rinnegan. They have rods in their left breasts, just like Pein. I see..." Kakashi said, and the Gobi starts charging at us. "It's amazing that you could understand, Kakashi." Guy said, not even paying any attention to the fucking over sized disgusting love child of a goat and a horse. "It's coming!!"