Chapter 59

*First person pov*

The wood dragon started wrapping itself around Naruto and Kurama, and I started going to town on the wood dragon. Fire Dragon's Roar!! I blew fire on the wood, but I made sure not to hurt Kurama and Naruto. But all it did was make huge cracks, but not enough for Naruto to break through. So, I just started hammering it down on the single crack. One single cut is key, right? He can break free, right? Nope. That shithead of a dragon is pissing me off, regenerating and stuff. I really, really, REALLY want to call one of the dragons over here to help me out, but it'll damage my pride as a dragon slayer that I have to call a dragon for help defeating a DRAGON. There are some, no, a lot of things I can let slip, but I cannot let this one. Seriously. The tree started draining Naruto of his chakra and Kurama's, and I started going harder at the cracks in the wood. Madara made another wood dragon, and it started restraining B and the Hachibi. They couldn't fight back, because they were already injured. I need to get Naruto out first, then we'll both help B. I can't keep up with what's everybody saying and doing, Obito and Madara are speaking nonsense at the same time, and Guy, Keiko, and B were doing something. It's stressing me out that I'm the only free one besides Kakashi, but he's fighting Obito with a lot of trouble. But all I know, they are talking bullshit. Madara went to finish off B with a Susannoo arrow and Kakashi was about to get stabbed by Obito with a shuriken, and I panicked. I can't protect both of them in time. Naruto makes a hand seal, scowling. "You get on my nerves so much... That I can't find the words to express it. So I'll tell you something about me." Naruto made two clones, and they went to protect B and Kakashi, catching the shuriken and arrow. "I'M NO TRASH!!" The clone that protected B yelled. "AND I WON'T TURN INTO TRASH!!" The other clone yelled, and at this point the clones started speaking together. "I WON'T LET YOU KILL MY FRIENDS!!" Naruto yelled, yelling the exact same teaching that Kakashi taught us back at the Land of the Waves, protecting us from Zabuza when we first encountered him. I turned back to the real Naruto, I need to focus on freeing him... the others will be fine. "Hey Cassie! We are gonna need your help here!! Bring the jinchuuriki!!" Makarov called to me, and I nodded. "What's your plan?" I asked, and he shook his head. "I'll explain once you get them out of there!" Makarov yelled, then flying back to the flame cage thing. I think I need to go all out... I powered up everything, and blew fire onto the Wood Dragon on Naruto and B. And while the wood was weak, they were able to break out. "Be careful, Naruto! Cassie! His moukuton binding is the same as the first's!! It can block even the bijuu's power!!" B yelled to the clone Naruto. "Ugh, whatever B, we need to go unnoticeable and knock down that cage thing." I yelled, then running to the Uchiha Flame Barrier thing. "What's the major problem here?" I asked Makarov and the other dragons gathered around the barrier. "Well, we did put a few cracks in it here in there but it's tiny. We need help." Makarov said, and I started smirking. "Asking for a Dragon Slayer's help, eh? I never thought a prideful dragon would as a dragon slayer to help them." I said, and a irk mark appeared on all of their heads. "IN THE BEGINNING OF THE CHAPTER YOU JUST CONSIDERED ASKING FOR OUR HELP!!" All of them yelled at the same time, and I started sweating. "Ehehe.... is it getting hot in here? I have no idea what you're talking about." I said, then got all serious. "On any note, we need to get rid of that barrier. This is a fire element jutsu, right? I'll try eating it, then if that doesn't work, we all will attack together." I explained to the dragons, Naruto, and B. I walked up to the barrier, and tried eating it. It got caught in my throat, and it hurts when I ate it. I covered my mouth, then crouched down on the ground and puked fire next to Jiemma's foot. "GAH! WATCH WERE YOU PUKE UP THAT STUFF!!" Jiemma yelled, jumping away with a big tremor. "Sorry... I can't eat that stuff... it burns." I said, then realizing what I just said. "Gahaha! You're a Fire Dragon Slayer, you can't even eat your own element, and you say it BURNS? You should just quit." Lamia scale master cackled, and I glared at her. "Shut up! I tried man!" I yelled, and B shook his head. "Let's just get rid of this barrier, yeah?" B suggested, and I nodded. "THANK YOU!" I yelled, and Keiko pops out of no where. "But Lamia Scale Master had a point!" Keiko said. I forgot that Keiko and Guy were with. "Shut it Keiko!! My dignity!!" I yelled. "Wait, what did you call me? 'Lamia Scale Master'? What the hell is that? BRAT MY NAME IS OOBA BABASAAMA!! I'll spin you!!" Lamia Scale Master yelled, now Ooba... I've been with them for a while and I never had known her name... I'm a bad person. "Okay, how about Cassie, B, and Naruto make a bijuu bomb, and all the dragons use their roars. That barrier won't have a chance!" Keiko suggested on how we should take on the barrier. "Sounds like a plan, I suppose." Makarov said, humming a little. I punched my hand, grinning. "Hell yeah, let's do this!"