Chapter 44

*First CLONE #3 person pov*

"Just what is wrong with this kid!? I knew I should've spinned her to death!!" The Lamia Scale Master yelled, then started twirling her finger. "AGH!!" I yelled, as I get spinned. "Hey, stop, she has her reasons, and let's hear them out." Bob said, and I felt myself getting slower and slower, finally slowing into a stop. "If she's endangering the brats, then I won't hesitate to eliminate her." Jiemma said, and I sweat. "She hasn't done anything wrong!! We were the ones who wanted to fight!!" Lucy yelled, and everyone agreed. "Whatever you brats, Cassie, come with us." Makarov said, and everyone looked down in shame. Heh, they must think I'm in trouble... Am I? Well, since all the dragons are here, I suspect they came to a conclusion on whether or not they're gonna enter the war. "AGH RE-MATCH CASSIE!!" Natsu shouts, just jumping out of his sleep. "Natsu! Shut up! Because of you Cassie is in trouble!!" Lucy shouted at Natsu, and he blinked sleepily, then looked at me, then at the dragons. "...Eh?" Natsu said as I walked towards Makarov. "JIJI!! SHE DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG!!" Natsu yelled, and Gray grabbed his scarf. "SHUT UP FLAME BRAIN!!! YOU'RE JUST GONNA MAKE IT WORSE!!" Gray yelled, and Natsu grabbed his shirt. "WHAT DID YOU SAY!?" Natus yelled, and I sighed. "Let's just get going, Makarov. Where're we going?" I asked as I mounted Makarov with slight struggle. "It shouldn't matter where we're going, does it?" Makarov asked me, and I shrugged. "I guess not. Let's go." I said, and Makarov and the other dragons stretched their wings. "We're going. Mira, Laxus, and Jura. You're going to watch everyone."  Jiemma said as he flaps his wings, hovering over the ground, dust flying everywhere. "W-Wait!! C-Cassie didn't do anything wrong!!" Gray yelled, but we already started flying away. "So, why were you attacking our kids!?" Lamia Scale Master yelled. "They wanted to fight me, wanting to test their skills. Don't worry, I went really easy on them." I said simply as I sat on Makarov's head. "Well, no one is hurt, let's just get going. We're about to arrive soon." Makarov said, that didn't take long. "Oh... Okay." I said, glancing behind me and into the trees. I shake my head, then turned my head forward. They landed in some clearing, and I got off of Makarov, then sat in the grass in front of the dragons. "We've made our decision... but we don't know the reason why this war has started." Makarov explained, and I face palmed. I completely forgot to tell him why the Akatsuki started war... but I guess it is better that way. Laxus was listening in on us when me an Makarov were talking, so yeah... "The war, huh.... What I'm about to tell you, I don't blame you that you stay here and spend I guess your last moments with the brats." I said seriously, looking at each of them in the eyes. "Are you prepared for what I'm gonna tell you?" I asked them, and they all just looked at each other. "Just spit it." Jiemma said, and I sighed. "Okay... This war is about the future of this world..... Either it would be the end of the world, or the world survives." I said, pausing a little before I continue, just to let their brain gears turning. "The enemy's motive is that they cast this world on an infinite genjutsu, Infinite Tsukuyomi. Where your dreams come true, what they called 'paradise'. But in order to activate, then need the two jinchuurikis left, Hachibi and Kyuubi, and my eye jutsu..... just as a handicap I guess. But little do they know... the Infinite Tsukuyomi drains your life energy, killing everyone.... and the real enemy is not in front of us, the real enemy is the one pulling the strings.... Black Zetsu. And the White Zetsu you see... is the victims of the infinite Tsukuyomi. I hate to see the brats to turn into that, as well as little Romeo and Keiko... Please.... Help me fight this war, I don't blame you that you want to stay here and spend your last moments with your brats, in case of this war is lost.... But think about the future! What these kids could become!! They have so much ahead of them, and I don't want them to just go away just like that!! Please!!" I yelled, bowing. Everything was silent except the wind brushing against the grass and leaves. "I've made my decision. I'm going to fight in this war." Makarov finally said. "Same here, I'm gonna spin all of them to death!!" Lamia scale master yelled. "I'm going, no way in hell they're gonna let them touch my brats!!" Jiemma said, and Bob looked around nervously. "I-I'm sorry... But I can't just do this... I'm not... I can't do war... I'm going to stay here..." Bob stuttered, looking down in shame. "What are you talking about, Bob!? I'll spin you!!" Lamia scale Master yelled, and I shook my head. "No, it's fine. For all of you to come with me is just enough. Thank you so much." I said as I sat up from my bowing position. I stood up, and jumped, because there was someone charging at me from behind. It tired to punch me, and I flipped backwards, watching as the Pink haired Kid turned around to glare at me with tears in his eyes.