Chapter 34

*First CLONE #2 person pov* <----- Back to Gaara

As we were waiting for orders, I sensed a huge mass of chakra. It seemed like a sensory ninja nearby said something before I could. "Wh...What's that!? O-Over there!" The guy yelled, pointing to some kind of mountain. Muu emerges on the mountain, shocking us except me of course. "Gaara sealed him, didn't he!?" Naruto shouted. "He managed to split off a double of himself... in that condition!?" Tsuchikage said clearly shocked. I could barely make out the second figure up there... but I still knew who it was and I swallowed nervously. "What's going on!? There's someone else up there!" Someone yelled, and the other person finally got into view. I swallowed and then glared at the figure. "Th-They're..." Tsuchikage stuttered. "Who is it!?" Naruto shouted, staring at the figure, his spiky hair flowing in the wind. "So you've come..." Tsuchikage trailed off, his expression darkening as he sweats buckets. "Uchiha...." "MADARA!" I finished Tsuchikage's sentence as I glared at Madara who stared down at us with his sharingan eyes in boredom, his arms crossed. After a moment of staring and glaring, Gaara spoke up. "What's going on?!" Naruto turned to Gaara. "What do you mean!?" Naruto asked Gaara. "...Look carefully at his eyes. That's the Impure World Resurrection! For someone to be brought back to this world using the Impure World Resurrection... That would mean that the person brought back has already died." Gaara said, pointing to Madara's eyes... the whites of his eyes have already turned black. "H-Hold on! We had received Intel from headquarters that Madara was heading towards the jinchuuriki!" Temari said, confused. "If that's true... Then who in the world... is that man behind that mask!?" Tsuchikage said, making everything dramatic by pausing here in there. "But... if this guy is the real Madara... Does that mean we've called Madara so far... is someone else!?" Naruto yelled, and a tick mark grew on my head. "OH MY FUCKING GOD YES!!! WHAT DO YOU THINK WE HAVE BEEN IMPLYING THIS FAR!?" I yelled at Naruto and he jumps back. "Scary...." Naruto said, and I huffed. "Their protectors say 'shinobi'... shouldn't the great five countries have different ones? Is it a new army created by the league?" Madara asked Muu... I've always hated his stupid fucking voice. "Apparently there's an ongoing war." Muu said, looking down at all of us. "Who is the man with the mask!? Tsuchikage, you've been using the Akatsuki so far, do you have any idea!?" Temari yelled at Tsuchikage. Wait, he's been using the Akatsuki? Well then...  "...There is no one I can think of. Whoever the enemy is, we have to stop him!" Tsuchikage said. Muu and Madara exchange words, and while they were distracted, Gaara decided to attack them with his sand. Madara jumps down from the mountain thing to dodge it, while Muu jumped up. Madara lands right in front of us, making hand seals. "It won't be easy to capture him..." Gaara trailed off, getting into stance. "HE'S COMING!" Naruto yelled, stating the obvious. "DON'T LOOK INTO HIS EYES DIRECTLY!!" Tsuchikage yelled, yet again, people have to state the obvious. I recognized the hand seals to be fire, so I turned to the allied shinobi. "EVERYONE! LET ME HANDLE THIS ATTACK!!" I yelled, charging at Madara. "Katon: Gouka Mekkyaku!!" Madara yelled, releasing a huge wall of fireballs. "Noctre Carnia!" I yelled as I ran into the fireballs. I ate up the fireballs quickly and sufficiently, and I get a flash forward. Madara will come through the fire once it's all gone, catching me off guard then kicking me. I get back to reality and I have finished eating all the flames, all that's left is Madara to kick me. I see him in the air, a flying kick. I catch his foot, then throwing him to the ground. He grunts, then looks up at me to see my fist on fire. I used my Fire Dragon's Iron Fist on him, but he rolled out of the way. I get a flash that he'll punch me, and I didn't block and I get flying back into a mountain, disabled from fighting and disappear since I'm a clone. I dodged Madara's punch, then filling my lungs up with Amaterasu flames. Amaterasu Dragon's Roar! I let her rip on Madara at close range, and he is engulfed by the flames. "Did she get him?" I heard Naruto asked. I get a flash that Madara will emerge from the ground, punching me in face and away. I back flipped away, and right when I did, Madara popped out of the ground like a jack in a box, punching the air where I once was. "You're good. I'm getting intrigued, shall we continue to dance?" Madara said, and I glared at him. "You can dance with yourself and demons in hell you rotten old man." I said, and all of a sudden, Madara was lifted up, a chunk of the ground rising up. A earth jutsu? I looked up to see Naruto, a huge Rasengan in hand and Tsuchikage was the one raising Madara. Madara gets hit by the Rasengan... but he didn't get hurt. Why? His fucking hard ass Susanoo was in the way. His Susanoo knocks Naruto away, and I narrowed my eyes at Madara. What should I do... I don't think it's a good idea to reveal Okamia... Yeah no shit. Don't expose me to Madara just yet... wait until he catches up with Obito. He doesn't know about me and how powerful I am, so let's wait until he gets the Juubi and once he does, he'll think he's invincible but NOPE! I'm here, fear me you bastard, muwahahaha! ....Okay then. But at this point... I'm moving to my own accord despite everyone in the battlefield's protest. I this alright? Of course it is! You were beating up Madara back there!... Well not really since you made no real damage to him nor did he, but you're still one on one on power and skill! Hell we ain't, it's just my eye jutsu! If I didn't have this, I would have disappeared with you! Just focus on this damn battle! This is a life or death situation, and I'll be dammed if you died! ...Dude, that's what being a kunoichi is about. Besides, we're just clones, nothing to worry about, right? I made a shadow clone clone, since I'm already a clone of myself so I'm making a clone of me, a clone. That... just made it whole lot more confusing. My clone starts gathering natural energy along with Naruto, and while I wait, I'll have a little fun with Madara. I pulled out a kunai, and then charged at Madara.