Chapter 42

*First person pov*

Blue lines appeared on my face from Naruto's statement, and B start's cheering. "I'LL GO FIRST!!! YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!!!" B yelled, and I coughed. Whatcha nervous about? Is it because you and Naruto don't view the same about the world? Umm... yeah. I don't want to sit through a lecture. Yeah, yeah... Hey... can I ask you a question? Sup. Well... even though you can read my mind how come you still get surprised by what I tell you through my thoughts? Well... I prefer not to. Besides, I don't want to know what dirty weird freak nasty stuff you think about, last time I did, it was after SasuNaru juicy fanfic. Well then... *cough* Yeah, they weren't the most pure. "If you wanna see what's under my mask..." Obito trailed off, tapping on the mask, then the jinchuurikis grew tails of their bijuu. "You're gonna have to work for it." Obito finished. "Hachibi... Kyuubi... Noctre Carnia... I will capture you all, and complete the Tsukuyomi!" Obito yelled, and I glared at him. "SERIOUSLY MAN WHY IS MY EYES SO IMPORTANT!!!!! YOU NEVER REALLY TOLD ME WHAT THESE NEED TO BE USED FOR!!!!" I yelled at Obito. "Hm... fine. What I said about controlling bijuu and stuff is true. But your eyes is the only way to have complete control over it... the Juubi will turn into a mindless doll, and we don't need to make a jinchuuriki. The Sharingan or the rinne can't do that very well, it's to weak. I would just take it from you, but it'll cost your life once you're done controlling it. But that's okay... you'll be alive in the Tsukuyomi." Obito said as if dying was okay. "Um... no. NOT IF I TAKE MY LIFE FIRST HAHAHAHA!!" I yelled, and Naruto and B looked at me questioningly. I coughed, a light blush of embarrassment on my face. "Anyways... Let's just get back on topic." I said, and Naruto glared at Obito. "WE WON'T GIVE YOU THE KYUUBI, THE HACHIBI, NOR THE NOCTRE CARNIA!!!!" Naruto yelled. "Didn't they have their bijuu removed?" B asked, confused. "They probably were made into jinchuuriki after they died." I answered his question. "I'll get them for good!!" B yelled, putting a sword in his mouth. "Wait a sec, Uncle B!!" Naruto yelled, but B didn't stop. The... I don't know, I guess I'll just call her seven tails, flies at B. B pulled Samehada off his back and swiped at her. She flew up, and B let go of Samehada so he could do his thing. Samehada jumped up trying to take a bite out of her, but she bitch slapped him into the tree. B was hiding behind her, and he threw a chakra sword at her. She ducked the sword that was being thrown at her head. B made another attempt, but she moved her head to the side. Naruto and I jumped to the branch B was on. "Uncle B! That's not gonna work!! It's like when I fought Pein of the six paths! Their Rinnegan are all connected!!" Naruto informed B. "What do you mean?" B said as Samehada climbed back on his back. "It's the same jutsu Nagato used. Their eyes are connected, all seven of them can share what they see with each other." I said, and I sensed the Yonbi charging at us, lava covering his body. I dodged a punch the guy aimed at me by flying off the tree with my mini dragon wings, and then aimed a punch at Naruto. "URGH!! IT BURNS!!" Naruto yelled, his cheek burned because the guy scraped his cheek when he was aiming a punch as he fell. B caught Naruto with his tentacle, then grabbed me out of the air. "Oi-" I was about to yell at B, but I can see why he grabbed me. Yugito... Yugito did her mouse missile ball thing. She showed me before, and It's a jutsu that it's hard to get out of. "They're coming after us! They're guided missiles, let's get away for a while!!" B yelled as he jumped from tree to tree to get away from them. Yugito pursues us, her claws getting longer and sharper. She clashes against B, getting her shirt ripped in the process. We ducked into the leaves on a branch, watching Yugito. B holds his fists to us, and I press my fist to his. "They're both using their jinchuuriki powers and the eye techniques in a very skillful way. They probably already know our position." Gyuki told us. "The only solution is to stop them one by one! If it's the same with Nagato they must be controlled with chakra. That time they were using black rods piercing their bodies... as receivers for the chakra." Naruto told Gyuki and B. "I see... so if we pull them out or destroy them we can stop this thing. But it sounds complex... it's hard to hit them with our attacks. But how are we going to pin point black rods we can't even see?" Gyuki asked. "Is that it?" B asked. B pointed at Yugito's chest... where a black rod is poking out. "Where!?" Gyuki yelled right in my freaking brain... that did not feel good. "I was staring at her chest and saw something under the vest~! At first I thought it was just a nippl- OUCH!!" I cut B off when I punched him in the noggin. We stared at Yugito's chest, as much as I felt uncomfortable than ever to stare at her chest I had to. Sure, I had seen her naked before but this.... this is intrusion of privacy. "It's not good if you can't see it whole, it's much sexier to peep through a hole!" B said happily, and I felt a irk mark appear on my head. "You're asking for it again..." I muttered. "You know, this war might change the future of the planet, and yet you're...." Gyuki said, and I heard Okamia sigh. "I feel bad for you Gyuki, to be stuck with an idiot like him..." Okamia said, I can literally hear sympathy in her voice. "I feel sorry too." Gyuki said. "It's that! The others must have it too..." Naruto concluded, finally identifying the rod. I could feel the branch shift as Naruto moved. "Wait, Naruto!!" Gyuki yelled. Naruto jumped away from the branch on the ground, and the Yonbi, who still had that lava cloak around him, charged at Naruto. Yonbi aimed a fist at Naruto, and Naruto caught his arm despite it was covered in lava. Naruto winces, and created a rasengan. He shoved the rasengan in the Yonbi's chest, probably destroying the rod in his chest.