Chapter 26

*First CLONE #1 person pov* <------ Read and understand.

      Damn it... why couldn't original make more clones so we could cover everything? I sighed, it's not like I can do anything now. I'm just a clone, I need to protect everyone and identify the Zetsu along with the other Naruto clones. Anyways, I was following about 20 Naruto clones in the same direction... the only Cassie clone among them. It couldn't be helped, like I said, original Cassie couldn't make enough clones. We had to split up in so many different directions. Little by little, most of the other Naruto clones are going in different directions. I just kept running, not following any of them because well, I wanted to help out Gaara who happened to be in my direction. Lucky me. Soon enough, I was alone with only one Naruto clone. "Hey Cassie." Naruto called, catching my attention. I didn't really expect him to talk to me... we clones never really communicate with each other, we just follow the orders of the original. "Yeah, Naruto?" I asked him, watching his yellow chakra back. "Let's do an combination attack! I pretty sure you can sense it too, Gaara is up ahead fighting some Animated corpse, a powerful one! So I was thinking, can you still use your Amaterasu?" Naruto said, grinning. "Um... yeah." I said, my hand igniting in amaterasu flames just to demonstrate. "Yeah! So, what I was thinking is that I make a Oodama Rasengan with tiny other Rasengans surrounding it, then you light the Rasens with the Amaterasu! That easy!" Naruto said, and I almost tripped on my own feet. Wasn't he supposed to do that with Sasuke except with a Rasenshuriken!? "Do you think it'll work?" I asked, recovering from shock. "Yeah! I just thought of it... and I want to try it!! I also it'll benefit the originals if it works, and we can relay it to them so they know they can use it!" Naruto said. "Fine.... we can try it. But, the opponent we're fighting is an sensor, it'll be difficult to come up behind him and get 'im. We'll have to get the assist of Gaara's.... because it's certain that he'll dodge out attack so we'll get Gaara to have sand planted in midair, then use it as a stepping stool to be launched back at him!! He won't be able to dodge!" I said, then Naruto stared at me. "Wh-What?" I asked, then Naruto grinned. "I didn't know you were so smart Cassie!" Naruto said, grinning. "Wh-What's that supposed to mean!? Original Cassie and I are the same person! You should know that I'm smart already!" I yelled, and he sweat drops. "Ah, sorry... It feels like we're two different people when we're clones, right?" Naruto said, and I stayed silent for a moment. "...... I thought only I had that feeling." I said, looking away with a slight blush of embarrassment on my face. "Hehehe! Let's hurry!" Naruto said, then grabbing my arm, dragging me along with him. Come to think of it... Naruto has been a little..... clingy.... lately. What's up with that? Eh, I'm just a clone, I shouldn't care. We made it to where Gaara and Tsuchikage were battling it out with the previous Tsuchikage. We sneakily perch up top of some kind of mountain structure. "Yosh!" Naruto whispered yelled quietly, then started making a Oodama Rasengan. Once he was finished with that, he made little rasengans around the Oodama Rasengan, orbiting around the Oodama Rasengan. "Ready?" Naruto asked me, and my hand ignites in amaterasu flames. "Ready as I'll ever be." I said confidently. We jump out of our spots into the air, above the niidaime Tsuchikage, who was aiming some kind at beam at the sandaime Tsuchikage and Gaara. I forgot what the beam was called, but all I remember is that you do NOT want to get hit by it. I put my hand near the Rasenshuriken, my hand igniting in amaterasu flames as well as the Rasengan. We put the Rasengan out behind Niidaime Tsuchikage, but he dodged, just like we predicted. "Muu-sama is a sensor!!" Sandaime Tsuchikage warned us, but we already knew that. He was on the ground, the old fart threw out his back. Thank god I now know the niidaime Tsuchikage's name is, all call him that while I can call the sandaime Tsuchikage freely. "Gaara!! Use your sand!!" I yelled, and Gaara, who was floating on a chunk of sand, made a little platform of sand. Naruto used his chakra hand to grab on, while I used my tails to latch on. We pushed back with our hands and tails, turning out bodies the other direction so we can shove the Oodama Amaterasu Rasengan into his stomach... you know I just made that up on the spot. Muu looked at us, a panicked kind of look on his face. "Dodge it... my attack will be faster." Muu said, his attack looked like it was about done. "Here!" Naruto yelled, taking over the attack we have by using his chakra hand to shove it into Muu. Muu started rotating in Naruto's hand as he gave it to him, a huge whirlwind of Amaterasu flames surrounds Muu and sending him away. Naruto smirks, but all of a sudden the Amaterasu flames started eating his chakra. "Naruto!" I shout, using my tails to wrap around Naruto like some kind of shield. The Amaterasu bounces off my tails, since I can't get burned by the flames. I land on the ground, letting Naruto out of my tails. "Th-Thanks Cassie!" Naruto said, and I nodded. "Don't mention it, now let's get to Gaara and the old fart!" I said, and he nodded. All of a sudden he grabbed my arm again and dragged me along, to where Gaara and the old fart was. "Jeez Naruto, lately you have been clingy with the original me, and me. What's up with that?" I asked Naruto, and he shakes his head. "N-No! Nothing!" Naruto yelled. I raised an eyebrow, but the brushed off his behavior. "Whatever... let's just hurry up!"