Chapter 4

*First person pov*

I open my eyes to see I was in some kind of dream-like area. "Oi, brat, how did you get in here?" I heard someone asked behind me, so I turned around to see Gyuki. "Hello, my name is Cassie Alessandra. I'm pretty sure you already know that because... Well... You watch over B and know the people around him." I introduced myself. "Alessandra huh... That's a name I haven't heard in a very long time. I thought your name was Ciel Heartfilia." Gyuki said, sitting down. "Well... I have my reasons to have an alias." I said as I sat down on the ground. B came out of nowhere, panicking a little. "Hey! Cassie all of a sudden just passed ou- Cassie? How did you get here?" B asked, coming over to me. "Um... Well you see... It's complicated..." I said, trying to buy some time to come up with a non confusing explanation. "Fine, I'll explain it to B-san since you can't Cassie." Okamia said, appearing out of nowhere behind me startling me, and scaring the shit out of B. "Wh-What are you!? Why does this big mutt have 11 tails!?" B exclaimed, an anime tick mark appears on Okamia's head. "Who're you calling mutt!? You're just a broke fucking rapper!" Okamia yelled, and I started laughing. "You know, he makes his money being a ninja, right?" I asked Okamia, and she huffs. "I'm talking about how his career of being a rapper is broke!" Okamia said, snarling at B. Gyuki sighs. "It's been a while Okamia..." Gyuki said, and B looked between the two of them. "Hey... how do you guys know each other? What is she?" B asked, and Okamia huffed. "How rude... I'm the 11 tailed wolf, Okamia thanks for fucking asking." Okamia said, and B's mouth drops. "11!? How!? There's supposed to only be 9 tailed beasts!" B exclaimed. "Well, now you know there's 11." Gyuki said as he lies down. "So, what happened to your horn?" Okamia asked Gyuki. "Got cut off... I forgot who cut it off though. Was it one of the Raikages? I don't know." Gyuki answered, and B had a tick mark on his head. "Please someone tell me what is going on bakayaro, konoyaro! Ya Fools!" B yelled, stomping his feet in anger. "Well... there isn't much to it B. Okamia's the 11 tailed beast and I'm her jinchuuriki. That's all there is too it." I said, yawning. "That doesn't tell me anything!!" B cried and I chuckled. I turned to Gyuki. "Hey, I told you my name, can you tell me yours?" I asked Gyuki, even though I know his name already. "Hm... that's interesting... whatever, my name is Gyuki." Gyuki told me and I nodded. "Nice to meet you! I hope we could become good friends!" I said as I put a fist out to bump. He just stares at it, then chuckles. "You're a strange kid." Gyuki said, then bumping my fist. I pulled back my fist. "Okay, we don't have that much time left here since we only have like... three minutes left here so I want to get to know you guys!" I chirped as stood up and climbed up Okamia's body and sat on her head. There was a silence. "So... what now?" Okamia asked, and I shrugged. "I guess we could start off by learning about each other... What your guy's favorite food?" I asked them. "I don't really have a favorite." B said, shrugging. "I'm a tailed beast, I don't eat." Gyuki replied, and I sweat dropped at their answers. "Okay then... my favorite food is ramen and as for Okamia, just the same as you Gyuki." I answered my question. Now another silence. "This has to be the most awkward 3 minutes of my life." I said as I lied down on Okamia's head, belly first. "Agreed." B said, yawning. "What now?" I said, propping my chin up with my hand. "Well... we finally got to meet and stuff so we don't really have any reason to stay here..." Okamia said, and it was true. We were only here to meet Gyuki, pretty much... so why else stay here? "Yeah, so I'm just going to leave... Bye guys!" I said, then I disappeared with Okamia.