A/N

Well... Good job making it to the very end!

Anyway, this is the very end of the end of this series.

I have no intention of dragging it out any further.

But just for the heck of it, I want to share a little bit of information with you all.

If Cassie were to survive the war, she wouldn't have married Shikamaru or Sasuke.

They are are off limits to Sakura and Temari.

If I were to say if she married someone.... it would've probably been a Naruto character that was single.

Like Neji... *Wink* *Wink*.

Or Shino.....

Maybe even Gaara 0_0

I HAVEN'T SEEN A WIFE YET, SO GAARA IS STILL FREE FOR ME TO FANTASIZE ABOUT!!

And if Cassie had a child..... It would be a boy X-)

Because I've always wanted a little boy if I ever had a child :D

And his name would be.... Dressingu and he would be paired with Salada.

Jk, jk I won't do that to that sweet little boy.

I don't know what his name would be.

Also... this little boy would have lazy eye.

Idk, I just want some kind of medical condition in Naruto. Lazy eyes aren't that bad, right?

Getting off topic, I remember once upon a time, a person on wattpad asked me how I write so good.

*Laughs airly*

GIRL DOES IT LOOK LIKE I WRITE GOOD!?

I'M A TERRIBLE WRITER!!

Or maybe he/she meant how I came up with a good story plot thing.

T̶H̶E̶ ̶S̶T̶O̶R̶Y̶ ̶I̶S̶ ̶S̶T̶I̶L̶L̶ ̶T̶E̶R̶R̶I̶B̶L̶E̶

But none of the less, I will answer it because I promised I would after I finish this series.

Because I based 'Cassie' off of me.

She was a ideal character I wanted to be (I'll get more into that)

Cassie IS me.

Cassie is my desire.

And the plot? Eh, I winged it.

This story was focused on Cassie only.

So I guess the success of this series is because a good character?

Either way this is a terrible story.

And I bet you're wondering: BALICE HOW DO I CREATE A GOOD CHARACTER THAT IS THE OPPOSITE OF ME!!?

Easy.

Whatever the situation the character is put through, think about what you would do.

Then write the opposite (Then alter it a little bit to suit your tastes)

Alright! Now I have a confession.

Remember when I said how this story is focused on Cassie only, and how Cassie is my desire and the me I want to be?

At the time I wrote the story, I was in 6th grade (And published it when I was in 8th)

I was going through depression.

I was sad, really sad because my parents were going through a separation.

I wouldn't do any of my school work, so my grades were poor.

Plus, I thought I was worthless partly because my brother would always put me down, and fat shame me (Even though I don't think I'm fat....)

The only escape I had was Naruto, and I thought:

'What if I was in the Naruto world?'

So I wrote a story that was basically me in the Naruto world, which was this story.

Then it became an obsession to write about it, despite how sloppy and bad it was.

Fast forward a few years, I published it because the hell with it. I didn't care.

Then all these views were pouring in, all these votes... I started to care a little bit more.

It helped me out that... there were still people out there that like what I did.

My last year in middle school became the best year after that, because my mood was improving when I watched the views pouring in.

I started to talk to people because of that, and I got help that I desperately needed.

Everyone helped me out, but you guys gave me that little push.

So thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Now, I can throw away 'Cassie' because I don't need her anymore because I became her in real life.

I owe it all to you guys.

Anyway! Enough of this depressing stuff.

Now for some shameless promos.

Go check out my other books!

I probably published by now my new fanfics of the new and improve Balice66 writing style that people can actually read:

One punch man Fanfic and Soul Eater Fanfic!

Ok... now I'm going to leave this book for good.

Cassie: Goodbye Balice... It was great working with you.

Yup, I'll miss the times writing you Cassie bye.

-Balice66