Chapter 7

*First person pov*

"AAAAAAAHHHH!" Naruto screamed, and Yamato ran over to pull Naruto out. "NARUTO!!" Yamato yelled, then pulling Naruto out of the mouth, dust going everywhere. His head was gone, and scaring Yamato. It was so hard not to laugh at him. "Oh my god... no... Naruto!!" Yamato yelled, sweat rolling down his head. Naruto poked his head out of his shirt like a turtle, a shit eating grin on his face. "Gotcha! There was just a switch inside! I knew'd you fall for that!" Naruto said, laughing a little. "Hahaha! That was hilarious! You should be glad I set up the joke like that, Naruto! But that scream was fuckin' real, jeebus. There was a spider's nest and little babies came out, it was like a horror book." I said, laughing. "I did that exact same joke! And I was only playin', those statues are just broke!" B said, laughing as well, and Yamato was fuming. "THIS IS SUPPOSED TO BE A SACRED TEMPLE, 'MOTHER FUCKER'!!" Yamato yelled, clearly pissed. "It's just a prank, bro! It's just a prank!" I said, laughing. All of a sudden, the wall slides open to reveal secret room. Naruto pokes his head through the wall. "So, is this..." Naruto trailed off. "Go inside, sit down, close your eyes and focus. Just like at the falls. You'll be face to face with your tailed beast." B explained. "Well, I learned how to go into my own mind and talk to the fox a while ago..." Naruto said, and I just shook my head. "Sweetie, any jinchuuriki could do that... I do that all the time, except I can't speak to her face to face... I wonder if it's because of my seal." I said, turning to B for an answer. B walked into the room, with Naruto and Yamato. I sweat dropped. "Did you not hear me?" I asked, but then shrugged as I followed them into the room. "Listen to my rhyme, cuz it's teachin' time!" B announced, then turned to us. "Okay, since your question is relevant Cassie to your and Naruto's training, what's your guy's seals?" B asked us. "Huh? Um... a Four-Element seal." Naruto answered, and question marks appeared above my head. "I don't know mine..." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "Well... you said you can't talk to your tailed beast face to face, then it must be more powerful than the Four-Element seal, which is high quality work! Can you maybe lift up your shirt so I can look at the seal?" B asked, and Naruto's mouth dropped. "Oi, you pervy octopus! Who do you think you are!?" Naruto yelled, getting in front of me. "Jeez Naruto, just let him look at the damn seal." I said as I stepped around him, pulling up my shirt so it shows my belly. "Huh... why is there seal?" Yamato said, looking at my belly. "What's that?" Naruto said, pointing to the marking of my clan symbol. "That's a tattoo." I answered, and I get bonked on the head by Yamato. "Where the hell did you get a tattoo!?" Yamato yelled, and I anime cried. "That's always been there." I said, and B strokes his imaginary beard. "Maybe if you apply chakra the seal will appear? There are seals like that." B said, and chakra glowed on his hand. "Maybe." I said, so he applied chakra on my body. "Wh-What!?" Naruto shouts, as markings appeared all over my body. "Is that a seal!? I never seen a seal that stretches throughout all the body!" Yamato yelled, and I stared at the body. "Oh." I said, coming to realization on what these markings are. Remember when Jiraiya opened my second container of chakra? Yeah, those are the same markings. "This is not the seal, this a seal that opened the second container of chakra... it's hard to explain but I know what this seal is." I said, and the markings slowly disappeared. "If that's the case... then where is the seal?" Naruto asked, confused. Okamia, where is it? The seal is on the inside of your body, and it's called the Five-Element seal. Oh... okay. "Okay, Okamia just told me where the seal is, and what it is. It's called the Five-Element seal, and it's on the inside of my body." I said, turning to them. "Whoa! Five-Element? That's high quality work also! Stronger than my Iron-Armor seal. Naruto, you got the key?" B asked Naruto. "Yeah!" Naruto answered. "You, Cassie?" B asked me. "I don't know..." Your seal doesn't need a key. You unconsciously open the seal, okay? Wow, why do you know all of this? Because I'm awesome. "It doesn't need a key... from what Okamia tells me." I said, rubbing the back of my head. "Wait... if we really are going to take off the seal... what do we do if he can't control the Kyuubi? And... it comes completely revived? We don't have to worry about Cassie... since she can already control the Juichibi herself." Yamato asked B. "Wait, Cassie, you can control Okamia? Why didn't you say so?" B said, and I just shrugged. "Anyways... We lock it inside here. That's what this place is built for. The fox stays in jail till we get another jinchuuriki. Don't tell me you're going to bail just 'cuz things are gettin' sticky?" B asked. "We-" "No way!" Naruto cut off Yamato. "I'll teach him who's boss once and for all!" Naruto said confidently, not afraid that there is a chance he might die. "Word! I'mma close the door and teach you what to do next!" B said, as he walked over to the door and closed it. Naruto and B sat down in front of each other, fist bumping. They sat there for a while.... I can't tell where Naruto is in this fight. All of a sudden, the Kyuubi chakra cloak appeared. "The Kyuubi's hatred is stronger than I thought! This spells trouble, he needs help on the double!" B yelled, getting up. "I'll hold it back! Dammit!" Yamato yelled, the writing 'sit' on his hand. The blood pours into the chakra cloak, but it all halts. "Don't underestimate Naruto..." I said, smiling a little. "It stopped on it's own..." Yamato said, in disbelief. All of a sudden, the cloak retracts and went back into his body. B starts laughing. "What's happening!?" Yamato yelled, confused. "We aight, let's just sit tight!" B yelled, then sitting on the floor.